Boss Mabel [Pt.3]

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Stan was now in a line for the audition for Cash Wheel.

Stan: "Ugh! This line is talking forever!" He complained and then thought for a moment.

Stan: "... time to use my old man powers......." He muttered to himself.

Stan: "AH! I'm having a heart attack! And the only cure is to be a contestant on... on Cash Wheel! Aaugh! Someone give me a part! I'm fucking old!" He faked out a heart attack and fell to the ground.

Several people go over to Stan and try to call for help.

Clipboard man: "Should we escort him off the lot...?"

Cash Wheel man: "That man is a self-centered attention hog, with no regard for human decency...." He pauses.

Cash Wheel man: "...get him on T.V!" He exclaimed with a smile.

❌❌
{At the Mystery Shack}

Mabel puts dress suit on a dress suit and begins redecorating the office, placing cutesy yet gorey items and deco.

Mabel opens the Shack for business til the the end of curfew and tourists are now seen exiting and dropping money into Mabel's jar.

Mabel: "Thank you! See you soon! Tell 'em Mabel sent you!" She smiles widely when focusing her gaze at the money in the jar.

[Y/N] then comes out and throws a tourist out of the Shack.

[Y/N]: "... and you better stay out! Motherfucker!" He shouts as the tourists ran away in fear.

Dipper comes up with a large moving bag.

Dipper: "[Y/N]! Mabel! I captured something! This is gonna fucking blow those tourists away!!" The creature inside the bag grabs Dipper's arm and Dipper punches it repeatably, the creature finally lets go of him.

Mabel: "Marvelous work, valued employees!"

She then gasps.

Mabel: "Who's that? Is it Questiony the Question Mark?" She said as she glanced at a porta-potty.

Soos: "Uh, I'm starting to have second thoughts about this, Mabel. I keep forgetting my lines. And this costume is more um......"

He steps out from behind the porta-potty, showing he only has his foam Question mark and underwear on.

[Y/N]: "Ew..." He quietly muttered and Dipper grimaced.

Soos: "... revealing than I expected...?"

Mabel: "Soos, you wanted this, and you will see through it, got it? Anything is possible when you put your mind to it,?and I will not be having my employees second guess things." She threatened while looking Soos dead in the eye

Mabel: "Imaginize it! This will get us as much money as we need!"

Soos: "... but I--"

Mabel shushed Soos and put a finger to his lips.