Little Dipper [Pt.2]

✨👹〰️〰️〰️👹✨"We just need a lot of glitter to fucking bedazzle everything up! There's never such thing as too much ✨ G L I T T E R  ✨"

✨👹〰️〰️〰️👹✨
"We just need a lot of glitter to fucking bedazzle everything up! There's never such thing as too much ✨ G L I T T E R  ✨"

~Mabel
✨👹〰️〰️〰️👹✨

+++

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Dipper: "A demon? Pffft-- yeah right." He laughed. Not taking the other boy seriously.

[Y/N]: "Don't laugh! It's true! Got a problem with that?" He said as he took another step forward; getting into Dipper's personal space.

Dipper just pushed [Y/N] away by his face.

Dipper: "I'll only believe you when you prove it. You're really fucking with me now." He says and the [h/c] haired boy scowled.

[Y/N]: "You know what? I'm not going to fucking prove anything to you, motherfucking bitch!" He yelled and Dipper rolled his eyes.

Dipper: "Sure whatever."

[Y/N]: "Why don't you believe me! I'm a violent maniac, I have powers and I'm very demonic if think of it! How can you not think I'm at least a demon!?"

Dipper: "For all I know, you could be a deranged witch that can do magic like making illusions or summon goo monsters."

[Y/N]'s eye twitched in annoyance.

[Y/N]: "You know what! Let's read the Journal! You're pissing me off!" He angrily exclaimed as he walked off somewhere else.

Dipper: "Okay then." He smirked; thinking he'd won the argument.

❌TimeSkip❌
{Mystery Shack Attic}

♦️{Dipper's POV}

' So [Y/N] claims to be a demon. Doesn't actually seem to be farfetched...'

I just sighed. At this point my head hurts even thinking about it, I'll just ignore it for now.

I was sitting by the window in the attic along with [Y/N]. I opened the Journal and started flipping through the pages until I found what I was looking for.

Dipper: "Let's see......" I muttered.

Dipper: "Legends of miniature buffalo and giant squirrels have led me to believe there are height altering properties hidden deep within the forest."

[Y/N]: "How interesting!"

♦️{[Y/N]'s POV}

I was now busy walking through the forest with Dipshit.

At some point he tripped and fell on his back. I just snickered at him, as he turned his head and gave me a small glare before we noticed a tiny deer standing on his chest.