Irrational Treasure [Pt.3]

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Sue: "I'm sorry, but we're all out of pink balloons..." She told to Deputy Durland.

Durland: "Why did we even come...?" He sighed, disappointed.

Dispatcher: "Officer Blubs." He said over the walkie talkie.

The two officers run farther into the museum and back up on a wall.

Blubs: "Blubs here." He replied.

Dispatcher: "Have the targets been apprehended?" He asked.

Blubs: "Negative, but we're close. I promise, those kids'll never get past us." He said while nervously sweating.

Fortunately for them, they were able to catch the Mystery Musketeers' running right past them.

Blubs: "Hey wait!" He shouted to the trio of kids.

Blubs and Durland chase the kids out of the museum, but get stuck in the door.

Blubs: "Dang it!" He irritatedly shouted as [Y/N] laughed at them while running away.

❌timeskip❌
{The village place}

Stan was now struggling to get out of his ye-stocks, trying to unlock the lock with a hairpin.

♦️{Stan's POV}

Stan: "C'mon! C'mon, ugh!" I shouted in rage.

I drop the hairpin I was using, but before I could pick it up, I saw this blondie kid pick it up.

Pacifica: "Well, if it isn't Mabel's uncle, Mr. Pines. Looking for this?" She questioned as she held up the pin.

Stan: "Yeah, yeah. Whatd'ya want, money?" I questioned, while already being annoyed by this little shitster.

Pacifica: "I want you to say that the Northwest family is the best family in Gravity Falls." She said.

Stan: "Oh sure, you want that in writing? A fucking trophy or something?"

The blondie gives me a pen and I write something on a note. I had to write with my mouth, since I had been hand cuffed.

Stan: "Here we go."

She then takes the note, but only to find is say 'YOU STINK YA LITTLE SHITSTER!'.

Stan: "Ha! I did that with my mouth!" I proudly shouted.

The blondie then whistles to the ladies with tomatoes and points to me.

Stan: "Aw, come on!"

♦️{[Y/N]'s POV}

Dipper: "Ah... The statue must be pointing to the next clue."

Mabel: "Oh, no! Imma brick her finger!" She said as she grabbed the pointing finger of the statute.