Chapter Three

The thought flashed across my mind once more, Could I like Louis?

I don't know, I mean, all the boy's are drop dead gorgeous but something about Louis feels different to me. Like we could either be the bestest of friends(maybe more) or possibly the worst enemies.

"So that's it then?" Harry asked, interuppting my mind babble. 

"Pretty much, beside's living and growing up in America since being in diaper's? Then yes" I finished crossing my arms over my chest, HArry was adorable but I didn't like the way he kept looking at me. Would it be different if Louis looked at me? I thought, but quickly banished it from my mind.

"What's for dinner? I'm starved!" Niall groaned, splaying out on the couch his hand practically hitting me in the face. 

"If I'm not mistaken aren't you always hungry?" I asked moving his hand away playfully.

"He is, so don't be surprised if food isn't in any of our refrigerators." Zayn said, seemingly annoyed as he plopped down on the love seat across from the full sized couch.

Liam joined him and then oddly enough used Zayn like a foot rest and laid comfortably on him.

I giggled... again, I sould really get that checked out I thought inwardly.

"Well our little irish boy over here need's nutrition let's get..... PIZZA!" Louis shouts jumping up from the arm of the couch where he was sat. HE reached out his hand to me and I eagerly accepted.

He yanked me upward and I laughed(seriously what's wrong with me) and us two, along with the rest of them were soon running to the door.

"Shotgun!" I yelled as Lou and I made it to the car first.

"Driver!" Louis shouted as well. He gave me a cocky grin and I couldn't help but blush. "Is that a blush I see?" HE asked over-dramatically. 

"No" I said punching his arm, by then the rest of the boy's had arrived, climbing in the back.

Louis laughed, "Sorry but we're taking the porsche looks like you guy's need some other ride" He said opening the passenger door and shoving me in and rushing to the dirver's door, hopping in and locking it. Preventing the other's entry.

Zayn's face, may I say, turned so red I was sure his head would explode for real this time. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON OPEN THE DOOR!" He screamed so loud I heard him through the closed windows.

"Drive, just go" I said forcing Louis hand to put the key in the ignition. 

Louis face burned red. "But what if Zayn -"

"Drive. Now. Just. Go." I said accentuating the words carefully.

"Whatever you say" Lou mumbled before punching the gas and speeding off.

Not before I could stick my tongue out at Zayn, who by all means was having the biggest hissy fit I've ever seen.