Chapter Four

"I hope you realize this is probably the last time you'll see me alive" Louis said, but still continued to drive at a fast speed.

"Trust me on this one. Once I explain my side of things he'll soften up, and I'll make sure he defiantly doesn't kill you" I said, gently touching Louis' shoulder.

"Oh and why would I be worth saving?" Louis asked questionably as we slowed at a red light.

I blushed, big time. I'm sure if I looked in a mirror, I'd be like a tomato. It could be my best guy friend, but I always blushed when I couldn't explain myself. "Well you've been nice and It would be my fault you'd be dead and I'd feel bad" 

"That's all? You don't find me...attractive?" Louis said flipping his hair in a funny, yet attractive way. Here it is again, my tomato face blush.

"Well-" But I sadly couldn't finish what I had just gotten the nerve to say since we were rudely interrupted by the driver behind us honking loudly.

Louis' face flushed at how he wasn't watching the light but he slowly crawled away. Then he turned into a dark parking lot of a closed bank. "What was it you were saying now?"

"Well, I do kind of like you" I said, biting my lip. Some habit's never change I suppose. I always bite my lip when nervous, scared.. anything really.

"Oh well..." Louis said trailing off. His face turning a slight pink.

"Lookie over here, I've made mister Tomlinson blush it seems" I said ruffling his hair.

"Ilikeyoutoo" Louis said in a huge rush before unbuckling his seat belt and facing me.

"Really?" I asked, a ghost of a smile tinging my lips.

"Really. I was afraid you didn't like me back" Louis whispered, averting eye-contact and looking down.

I swiftly grabbed his chin and tilted his head up to face me. "How could I not like you? There are thousand's of girls that would want a used tissue from you and you're afraid I wouldn't like you?"

"Have you seen Harry? All the girl's go for him, never me! He's my best mate but haven't you ever felt like your not good enough?" Lou asked exasperated.

"All the time. I always feel like back in my school I felt everyone was better than me. That, there was something I had to do to be known or understood" I said wringing my hands together, I also picked up this trait. How I must look right now, a lip biting hand wringing freak.

As if he could read my mind Louis tilted my head this time. "How can anyone not like you?" he asked softly as we leaned in closer. His warm breath was caressing my cheek. On impulse, without thinking at all, I kissed him.

It was sweet and soft but all the short. "What's wrong? Am I a bad kisser?" I asked, my slightly sarcastic side showing.

"Not at all, I loved kissing you, but what about Zayn? What about Harry? What about, about everything?" Louis whispered, his hand's gripping the wheel and his forehead resting on it.

"Harry, in my opinion, is a sloppy pig. Zayn is to overprotective for his own good, and everything? I'm lost there"

"Everything meaning One Direction and our fans. What if we started dating. Harry obviously likes you so he'd be mad. Zayn would want my head and the fans, what if they send hate or death threats?" Louis said somewhat angrily, facing me now.

I couldn't comprehend that well so I whispered. "You'd want to date me?"

"With all of my heart, yes. But how can we?" Louis asked grabbing my shoulder's and shaking me slightly.

"I've got it! It can be a secret" I said excitedly, this time grabbing his shoulder's.

"That's just brilliant love" Louis said pulling me close for a hug, which of course, I eagerly accepted. As we began to withdraw, I did what I've already done once this evening. I kissed him again. I could feel him smile as we kissed for what felt like forever(Not that I'm complaining or anything) and at the same time seemed to end all too soon.

"How about that pizza?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another ten minute's we were at the pizza place. "They have domino's here!" I pretty much squealed as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Why wouldn't we?" Louis asked puzzled, getting out of the car and hurrying over to open my door, in a polite and not dating type way. At least no one else was there to see.

"Hey, I just realized something, I don't even have your number and we're dating" I said, seeing his phone in his back pocket and stealing it away.

After entering my information, my contact of course was - Amber<3. He texted me : 'Hey cutie'

My phone wen off with a ping and I quickly saved his number (His contact being Louis<3) and answered back : 'Hey boo bear'

"You know my nickname?" Lou asked puzzled.

"I'm not a full blown fan girl, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything about you" I said with a smirk.

"We'll continue this later, whilst I come up with a nickname for you love" Louis, I mean Boo Bear said heading towards the entrance. I followed and walked in greeted with the smell of warm pizza and the glare of two set's of eyes. One brown like mine, the other emerald green.

"And it begins!"