Chapter Twenty

~*~* Amber's POV *~*~

I woke up in a soft white comforter. "Wake up Amber you'll be late"

I sighed and sat up in bed. My bed. My bed in America. Wait a second didn't I just die in England? I ran out of bed and looked at the calander on my wall. It said it was June 27, I 'died' August 24. I'm not dead!

Wait, then that means...It was all a dream.

Niall was never my best friend.

Zayn was never the over protective and gay brother

Liam wasn't my gay, fun loving friend.

Harry wasn't the perv who ended up being a good friend to me.

But worst of all,

Louis wasn't my boyfriend, he wasn't the sweet and amazing guy I got to know. He was just a popstar who had never heard of me.

I sat down at the edge of my bed in shock. I never met them, was Zayn even really my brother?

"Amber, you'll be late, don't you want to meet your brother Zayn? The plane leaves in two hours and you've still barely packed" My foster mother scolded as she stood in my doorway shaking her head.

My frown turned into a huge smile and I started jumping around throwing basically my whole wardrobe into my suitcases packing everything I could ever need. I was done in less than a half hour and I still had time to say by to my friends. That included Lauren. The bitch who killed me, I mean it was a dream but, dreams can come true (cue disney music :P)

I shuddered and met them at the corner of my street. Spencer jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly and soon Lauren and Rachel joined in.

"We'll miss you soooo much" Rachel cried.

"Yeah, you've got to text us" Spencer added.

"And call!" Lauren chimed in.

I nodded and hugged them again.

"Come on Amber you can't be late" My mother said, I hugged my friends once more and got into the car, I was really quiet on the way to the airport.

After spending the rest of the two hours going through customs I was finally on my plane to England. I slept most of the way and when we landed I ran off the plane. After I had all of my bags I expected Zayn like in my dream but Paul ended up being there instead. He drove in silence to the boys home.

When Paul opened the door I took a deep breath and knocked. A voice from the other side called 'Come in!' I opened the door and,

Niall was sitting on one arm of the couch, his blonde hair teased up. Next to him was Liam with his short brown hair and soft brown eyes, after him was Zayn sitting extremely close. His hair was styled slightly quiffed and he gazed at me with the look only a brother and sister could share. Next came Harry, his chocolate brown curls in a mess on his head and his green eyes roaming my body, he only stopped when the last person on the couch hit him in the back of the head. Louis. He looked as amazingly attractive as the day I met him in my dream only this was real. His hair was windswept to the side and his beautiful blue eyes locked onto mine. I waved.

They all smirked and shared a glance, as one they said ;

"Hi, we're One Direction!"

- The End -

Guys you don't even know how much this means to me to have completed this story. I have cried and smiled and just wished this happened to me in this story. But the best part?

Knowing there are actually people out there who want to read it and having it completed is just mind blowing.  Thank you so much to everyone who has read from the start and even those who just recently started reading. I honestly wouldn't write as freqeuently if I knew I didn't have people anticipating it. Thank you all so so much <3

Anyway to some fun news! The second book in this trilogy should be posted towards the middle to the end of this month. I will warn you updates will probably be slower than even these updates (nearly impossible but can be done ;) ) since I will be writing this during the school year and I will be going into High school so lots more work. Also some good news, I will be adding a new story called Forever and Always soon, It's a Niall fan fic so keep a look!

Again thank you all so much for your support on here <3 Couldn't have done it without you. And I now feel completed knowing I can add the green check mark :)

P.S. - Leave a suggestion for a title for the second book please!

P.P.S. I almost just added 35 reads and 3 votes for next chapter but there isn't one XD I really will miss writing this.

Okay leave feed back telling me if you think I ended it right, if you didn't you can just use the last chapter as the end if you prefer I suppose. Goodbye my wonderful readers!

- Jennie