Chapter Fourteen

~*~* Amber's POV *~*~

"Zayn calm the hell down!" I shouted slapping my currently hyperventilating brother. God why was bf code 4 so annoying?

"I will not calm down till that home wrecker you call a best friend leaves!" Zayn whined running a hand through his hair, I honestly had to say he looked really gay there but I mean he was so it wasn't really wrong of me.

"She's not a home wrecker babe, calm down" Liam said coming over and stroking Zayn's hair. He instantly calmed down. Well that could mean a LOT  of things right there.

"She's not leaving for a while Zayn, the girls are staying the rest of the summer and whether you like it or not they are not going home soon so get used to it" I said annoyed.

Zayn just laughed."What?" I asked crossing my arms stubbornly.

"You don't see it do you?" Zayn said still laughing a little.

"See what?"

"How Lauren looks at Lou! She looks at him like he's a delicious piece of meat. Sis, she wants to take him from you" Zayn said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"No she wouldn't that's not like her" I said defending her but I thought back to the short time Louis and Lauren had been around each other and I did realize just how she looked at him. My little bit of hope that it was a false allegation was slipping away.

"Shit! I left them alone. I'll be back later Zayn, Liam!" I called grabbing my bag and running out the door. I ran across the little parking complex and into Louis and Harry's place.

"Louis!" I called and ran into the living room to see him flustered and red.

"Babe! Oh I missed you so much" Louis pretty much cried as he got up and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"What happened when I was out?" I said as Louis pulled away and I instantly became the protective girlfriend that needed to know everything,

"Nothing, we talked a little then she left to do who know what" Louis said and saw my expression. "Don't worry Love, Nothing happened I swear"

"I believe you but I don't know about Lauren" I said sitting down.

"She's your best friend, she wouldn't do anything" Louis assured me but didn't look so sure himself.

I let the feeling pass and got up going to the kitchen. "You hungry babe?"

"Nah, but I think I'll go take a nap I'm tired. See you later love" Louis said kissing my cheek then heading upstairs.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. I mean I boy had to sleep but I was hoping to show off my cooking skills to him.

Whatever. And I set off on my task to make lunch.

~*~* Louis POV *~*~

Why did I have to hurt poor Amber? She didn't deserve this! She didn't deserve me!

Wait she did...I think.

Damn Lauren and her love of me. Why!?

I wish I didn't have to do this, oh how much I'll hurt her in the end.  Wait!

Lauren never said I couldn't tell anyone! Harry. That's who I'm telling. He's my best mate and would understand, he gets girls thrown at him all the time.

I reached to my nightstand for my Iphone. I unlocked it and went to call Harry, after three rings he answered. (Louis is Bold Harry is Italics)

"Hello?"