Chapter Sixteen

~*~* Louis POV *~*~

You don't even know how much that hurt me. Watching her walk away like that. It hurt a lot. Right in my heart. Right in the place I feel. So now i'm numb and it really sucks.

"Come on Louis I want you to make me scream!" Lauren giggled in the background, throwing her shirt at me.

I rolled my eyes. Can this girl take a hint? Obviously not. "Lauren, Amber and I haven't done it yet and I've known her much longer than you. So what makes you think that I'd do it with you?"

"Well I know everything about you. Doesn't that count?" Lauren whispered as she tried, and failed, to seductively crawl across the bed of the hotel room she had rented.

"No! God No! Bloody hell! You're a stalker if you know everything about me and this is the first time you've talked to me!" I seethed, I really wanted to punch her but I don't hit girls, ever. No matter how annoying they are.

"Please Louis! I don't want to have to end your life for a stupid reason" Lauren said sitting up with a 'hmph' and snatching her shirt back to throw it on angrily.

"So you 'love' me but would kill me because I don't want to have sex with you? That's so logical" I sneered. I saw her expression flare with anger. It's really fun watching her get riled up.

"Shut up! Just don't talk!" Lauren screamed as she ran her fingers in circles on her temples. "Thanks a lot now I have a migraine"

"That's not my fault and you know it" I retorted as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Oh but it is! You're the one who just can't cooperate and give me what I want!" Lauren shouted advancing.

"Okay One. Even if I did listen to you and did as you want why would I do it in a cheap hotel room? And two. You're just giving yourself a headache with your screaming"  I stated matter of factly.

"No I'm not!" Lauren shouted stomping her foot. In a VERY child like manor.

"And that proves my point ladies and gentleman" I snickered.

"Just kill yourself already!" Lauren screamed. She obviously has a short temper.

"Gladly wheres that gun of yours?" I said glancing around. Hey, when it doubt being funny or care free almost always works.

"I wasn't being serious! God you're so annoying why did I pick you!" Lauren shouted slapping my shoulder.

"I would say the same for you but I didn't choose you" I said with a wink.

Just then the phone started ringing. I grabbed it before Lauren could.

" 'Ello?" I answered.

"Hello, it's the lobby and we've gotten a few complaints of shouting and it's disturbing some of the other residents. This is your first warning if you get another we will have to kick you out" The lady at the front desk said.

"I understand we'll try to calm down a bit" I replied.

"Thank you and have a fabulous day" She replied before hanging up.

Did I forget to mention it's like 5 in the morning? Well it is so everyone else in the hotel is asleep except the staff of course.

"What. Was. That?" Lauren said, clearly pissed off.

"Main lobby just seeing how we are"

"Good now where was I? Oh yeah.... KILL YOURSELF!" Lauren screamed.

The plan is going smoothly, get us kicked out so I can outrun her and never see the crazy bat again.

"As said before where's the gun?" I stated and sat on the bed glaring at her.