Chapter Fifteen

~*~* Laurens POV *~*~

"Hello Louis"

I watched in amusement as he whipped around to see little 'ol me standing there.

"We need to talk Lauren" Louis said in a slightly agrivated tone.

"I understand that. But you'll be listening while I talk" I smirked at him as his mouth formed an 'O' shape as he gawked at me. "Is there a problem Louis?"

He looked at me a minute longer and opened his mouth, looking ready to say something. But he stopped and when he finally did speak I was ready to kill him. "Yes. There is a problem. The problem is that you think you can barge in on our lives and then boss me around. Tough news Lauren, I love Amber and always will if you ever think you'll have a chance with me you are absolutely wrong"

"Excuse me! What was that you said I couldn't hear you, maybe come a little closer?"

"I'd rather not" Louis replied hotly.

"You love me?" A voice said and I was ready to pull my hair out when I saw Amber walk closer.

"Babe you shouldn't have come here" Louis said in a warning tone, although he pulled the little tramp closer to him. And no she was not as adorable as the dog from Lady and the Tramp.

"I knew something was weird with you before. Louis the Tommo does not take naps and I thought that I should follow you-" Amber started.

Hell to the No.

This was my turff, I may be from America but I was supposed to be talking not her.

"Shut up tramp!" Oops I burst.

"Excuse me?" Louis shouted accusingly throwing me daggers. Not so fast tough guy.

"Was I not clear?" I shouted back, venom in my words.

"I don't even know why I was ever your friend" Amber said shaking her head.

The bitch really is dumb. No one regrets being my friend. I will not be the weirdo loner they have in every show. Nope not gunna happen.

"I agree completely" Louis said his grip tightening around her waist.

Well things were about to get very fun.

For me anyway.

~*~* Amber's POV *~*~

I knew it! Lauren was invovled with Louis somehow. I mean I'm sure Louis was coming against his own will. Why would he want to be with her? He knows she's a crazy bitch. Speaking of which she just pulled out a gun. Yup a gun. One with bullets. Bullets go through skin. When that happens you die. So I'm really screwed right now.

"Dear Amber, you wouldn't want Louis hurt would you?" Lauren asked sweetly cocking her head.

"N-No..." I said avoiding her burning gaze. I wonder what's going through her head. Probably some reference to a movie or book.

(Quickly back to Lauren)

Ha! Retards! This is a bubble gun they think it's real! This is just like from Home Alone 4

(Amber again...looks like she was right x3)

"Of course you wouldn't" Lauren said as she twirled the gun in her hands. "Which means if it meant he'd be safe you would do anything?"

"Of course" I replied without even thinking. I glanced at Louis whose glare was killer. If looks could kill.

"Then let me have him" Lauren replied wickedly with a crooked smile.

Damn. I really wish Louis look killed me now.

"No! You can't just threaten us like that! You crazy bitch" I seethed as I wrapped my arms around Louis.

"I can and I did"

"Babe, just do it. I don't want you getting hurt" Louis whispered against my temple.

"B-but I don't want you hurt" I whimpered. Tears almost starting to flow.

"She's just like another crazy fan. If she gets me she won't hurt me, only the girl standing in her way" Louis said sadly and I could tell he really does mean it. I hope he's as sure as he sounds.

"Okay. I love you" And then I mentally face plamed. We've never said ' I love you' to each other and I am freaking out that he won't say it or feel that way back.

"I love you too Amber" Louis said and quickly pecked me on the lips.

"Enough sappiness. Louis over here" Lauren said with disgust.

I grimaced at her. "Nice try getting him to love you" I seethed. And I turned arounf and stomped away.

"Oh I will. Now Louis we have some business to attend too"

I hid the tears until I got back to the house and that's when I lost it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!! This is like the shortest chapter i've written in like a few weeks! This is cray cray!

So i've officially decided....... It will be 20 chapters so only 5 left! Guise I'm gunna miss writing this.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

(Sounds like a commercial ^^)

I'm making a sequel!!! Wanna know the name????? Well it will.........................

..............................

.........................

.........................

.........................

........................

..........................

..........................

.........................

........................

........................

.......................

......................

.....................

Be revealed in the next chapter!!

Oh yeah should I make a epilogue? I think I am but hey everyone has their opinions!

Okay so

High five your toe

Kiss a frog

And Wall Twerk... always wall twerk

Kisses!

Jenxx