Chapter Eleven

Louis can come home! Louis can come home! I kept screaming in my head as I took a quick shower. When I stepped out I wrapped a towel around me and my bag was conveniently sat up on the counter. "Thank you!" I said to whoever placed it there.

I quickly dressed into dark rinse skinny jeans and a tight plain green top. I did my hair into a long braid and put on a pair of sunglasses since it was only like 2.

I walked out of the bathroom and heard a wolf-call "Work it Amber!" And when I reached the kitchen I saw Harry fist pumping, typical boy. 

"Shut-up" I said punching his arm. "Let's go get Louis now" 

"Fine with me" Harry said getting up and falling into place beside me. His hand slowly reching for mine. I let him hold it, knowing what I did to Louis he's bound to still be quit angry.

We reached Harry's big rang-rover and I hopped into the passenger's side whilst Harry got into the driver's side. "Where's the leprachaun?" 

"He said he had to go calm down Liam and he wanted to visit his brother who is in town apparently" Harry answered. Before getting the car going and we reached the hospital quite quickly may I say. 

Harry and I ran inside and reached the desk. "We're here to check out Louis Tomlinson, the doctor's called earlier" Harry stated.

"He's all checked out and everything is set, just go to his room and get him" The lady behind the desk said merrily as me and Harry went to go get Mr. Tomlinson himself. 

We reached his room and I entered without knocking, but I backed out suddenly blushing. "What's wrong Amber?" Harry asked grinning, obviously amused since he must have known what I saw. Plue with Louis coming out a moment later whatever his thoughts were, were confirmed.

"Enjoy the view babe?" Louis asked opening his arms as I ran into them hugging him so close to me for a second I thought we would join together we were so close.

"I was so scared" I whispered, Louis was running his fingers through my hair, murmering "I know babe, I know"

At some point during our reunion Harry joined in, hugging us both with his large armspand. "We missed you so much Boo!"

"Yeah well I missed you guys! It's not fun being in a hospital for like a week!" Lou said exasperated as we broke apart and his arm went around my waist. "I missed you most" He whispered into my ear as we walked down the hall and out of the hospital, headed home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later after we got Louis settled in and all the boys said hi (except Zayn) Lou and I went into the back yard for catch up time. But not before Harry stopped me. "Hang on a second Boo" I said as I went to have a wod with Harry.

"Yeah Haz?" I asked. (That's right I found out his nick name!)

"Is there an us?" Harry whispered.

"Oh Harry I'm sorry, but I told you. If Louis wants me back I'd go to him, but your like my best friend. I'd never leave you, but I'm fraid we can't be involved in the romantic way you want" I said, gently squeezing his arm.

"I understand" Harry said hugging me.

"Besides, I was texting my mom before and she said she would talk to my best friends parents and see if they could fly out here soon! I'm sure you'll love Spencer just as much as she loves you!" And I skipped away leaving him with a grin on his face.

"I'm back" I said finding Louis sitting by the pool. 

"I noticed" Lou said with a lop sided grin crossing his face, but it went to a serious straight face just as fast. I slunk next to him, sticking my feet in the pool.

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" 

"Of course not babe" Louis said pulling me closer to him. "But I want to tell you what went through my mind before the...the accident." 

"Take your time" I said squeezing his side gently.

"I was thinking about how angry I was when I saw you kiss Harry. As I drove farther away I realized that it meant nothing to you and that I over-reacted. Right before the other car hit me all I could think about was you and all the pain I would cause you by me being so foolish. When I was in that coma I learned just how important life is, it's like as thin as a piece of string and you don't want to let it snap" By then Louis was crying silently.

"Louis, I felt so guilty afterwards, I should have known it would hurt you I never should have-" MY words were cut off as Louis grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him. "I forgive you" he whispered before crashing his lips hungrily to mine. We stayed like that, just kissing, for a few minutes beofr ethings were about to get more heated when we fell into the pool. We landed with a splash and when we resurfaced we just started laughing and having a good time, just like Harry, Niall, and I had earlier that day.

And  that's how my day went, fun, great, and best of all I got my Louis back.