Chapter Five

"Where were you two?" Zayn asked standing up angrily, shoving his chair behind him with a loud screech.

A few other teenage girl's looked over and saw who it was and started to whisper excitedly, but me. I just kept my face straight and emotionless. "Why would it matter?" 

"Because I'm your brother so you should tell me where you've been" Zayn said crossing his arm's dramatically.

"Live I've said already your my brother not my father. So you should leave me alone. Besides I'm 20 just like you so I'm a legal adult and don't need to tell you where I've been" I stated angrily.

"Mate, you should do this at the flat" Liam said standing up and patting Zayn's back.

"You're right Liam this will be taken care of at MY flat" Zayn said.

"Can you guy's be there too, I need witnesses" I said glancing at Harry, Niall(Who was happily stuffing his face)Liam, and finally stopping and looking at Louis. "I think I'll sit over there" I mumbled pointing to a table far away.

"Me too!" Niall said grabbing his four piece's of pizza and joining me.

"I'll go too" Harry said walking over, his gaze never leaving mine. I smiled on the outside but inside felt like crawling under a rock.

"Me-" Louis started but Zayn grabbed him.

"No more are needed to be with her"  Zayn said with a glare.

"Good I have Niall here to be my friend and finish my food if I don't" I say smirking.

"And you have me too" Harry said, sliding closer to me in the booth. I shrunk away. Can he take a hint?

"That's my girl!" Niall smirked, hitting my shoulder playfully. I smiled and pointed to his chin, where sauce was dripping.

"Sorry" Niall laughed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Boys.

Harry turned to me. "So what were you and Lou doing? If you don't tell me he will, we live together after all"

"You wanna know? Come with me" I whispered holding my hand out to him, his larger one grasping my smaller one. I led him outside and around the corner of the building.

"So what was it now?" Harry asked leaning down, his curl's brushing my cheek. I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear. "None of your business" I walked away leaving him standing there stunned. Oh Harry, that cheeky boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while later Harry wouldn't quite meet my gaze and I was somewhat happy of it. Afterwards when we all finished we were about to head home.

"I'll go with Louis again" I called across the parking lot.

"I think Niall should go with him instead" Zayn grumbled.

"Too bad" I said sticking my tongue out and jumping into the passenger's seat.

Louis looked at me as I shut the door. "What was that between you and Harry before?" He asked, anger and hurt in his eyes.

"I swear it was nothing like that. He asked what we did so I lead him on then I told him 'None of your business' and walked away... I swear" I said pleadingly.

He looked at me. "I do trust you, but, that hurt don't do it again?" He asked it like it was a question, so I answered.

"I won't... unless he tried to hit on me. Then I will" I said firmly. He nodded slowly.

"Okay, that's fine" Louis said and then started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

In my opinion we arrived back at the flat complex too soon, that meant I was closer to probably going to be strangled sooner than I wanted.

The second I got out of the car Zayn pretty much attacked me. "My flat now" he growled stomping away.

I reached my hands out to the now curiously watching four boy's in front of me. "I need witnesses" I pleaded.

Louis was the first one to grab my hand since a) He was right next to me and b) why would he leave me? Harry was also the first. That left Niall and Liam to grab my upper arms. This is nice I thought with a smile.

I pushed the already opened door opened a bit more and walked in with the boy's right behind. "Zayn?" I called uneasily.

"You were supposed to come alone" a gruff voice said angrily from the top of the stair's.

"Well I didn't know what you would do to me so why should I have come alone?" I countered, bringing my arm's, and the boys, closer to me.

"I'm going to the kitchen" Niall whispered, slowly retracting himself and sneaking to the kitchen.

"Yeah we don't need a dead Amber" Harry said pinching my cheek, to which I swatted him away.

"Don't touch her curly!" Zayn yelled down the stair's.

"Excuse me but I can let whoever I want to touch me touch me" I said, although I confused myself.

"I'm your brother I can't let people have their hands all over you!" Zayn said closing the distance between us.

"Well, what if I touched Harry? Or Liam? Or Louis? Would it matter no? But the second Louis touches my face, or whoever, you'll flip! You can't control me, I didn't have to come but I thought it might be fun to meet this brother that I 'lost' I was apparently wrong" I said coldly turning my back to him.

He quickly grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, of course the other guy's acted. But I acted faster. I slapped him in the face and pulled away from the others and ran to the nearest house. I tried the door. Locked. I picked up the mat. Nothing. I ran my hand along the door frame. Yes! So now I knew where the key was kept. I unlocked the door, put the key back and ran inside slamming the door.

I saw stairs and ran up them, running into the first room I saw and collapsing on the bed. I rolled onto my stomach and buried my head in the pillow, ready to scream, or cry, or both. I heard the door open and footstep's hurrying up the stairs.

"I found her!" A husky voice called. I looked up. Harry.

"Well since you already know where MY room is" Harry said grinning lopsidedly.

"Some boys never change" I whispered