Chapter Ten

Important note at the end please read!!

A Few Days Later -

Zayn and I actually started to get along once. I finally confessed to the rest of the boys about how Lou and I had a fling and that I was hoping it would end up working out well in the end. Zayn was angry at first but he couldn't stay mad at me for too long. As for Harry he took the news a bit hard since he obviously had feelings for me, I told him that maybe Louis would still be mad so that he could always be there for me. He got happier knowing I was still glad to have him around at least.

Around noon that afternoon Niall and I were out on the backyard, his head on my lap as I played with his hair. We were talking about nothing in particular when Harry raced outside, took Niall off my lap and threw the little Irish boy over his shoulder, running away. "Come back here curly!" I screamed following.  I heard a splash followed by a scream and then a thump. 

I ran the way Harry did to find a pool buried in the woods with a nice little gate around it. "We have a pool?" I gasped before I saw Niall pinning Harry. "What happened? I grumbled stomping over.

"This twat thought it'd be funny to throw me into the pool!" Niall shouted before he got off HArry quickly and rolled him into the pool. I started laughing until HArry didn't come up after some time.

Me being the worrier I am, stepped to the egde to peer in. That's when Harry popped up, grabbed my wrist and yanked me in. I sunk to the bottom of the fairly deep pool then kicked off, finding Harry easily and then jumping on his back, my long black hair sticking to my forehead.

"It's nice right?" Harry said laughing as he took me off his back and whispered in my ear. "We get the leprachaun"

I nodded and released Harry, swimming to the edge of the pool and sticking my hand out. "Niall be a dear and help me out"

He grumbled but came over, the second he grabbed my hand Harry popped up behind me, grabbed my waist and pulled and Niall tumbled into the pool. His foot barely missing my face. 

"Not fair guys" Niall siad pouting as he went to the low end and pouted.

"Oh admit it you're having fun" I said going over and splashing him gently. 

He pounced up and tackled me and soon Harry joined and us three were just a massive tangle of limbs and hair alike. We continued like that for another hour or so when I got thirsty, "Want anything?" I asked getting out.

"Water!" The both said, I nodded and went off the get the drinks quickly. As I entered the kitchen I heard Liam and Zayn whispering. I know it's rude to eavsedrop but when it's your brother it doesn't really count right? So I went to listen.

"...but what will they think?" Liam's hushed voice whispered.

"That doesn't matter, what does is I have you" Zayn asnwered and it got quiet, so I peered around the corner and pretty much died. I dropped the glass I had just grabbed form the shelve and ran outside. 

"NIALL! HARRY!" I screamed as I arrived to the pool, slipped and went tumbling in. Two sets of steady hands reached for me and pulled me up. 

"Amber what's wrong?" Harry asked standing protectively in front of me.

"It's nothing like that" I said hittign him in the chest.

"What is it then?" Niall asked.

"I saw Zayn and Liam making out!" I gushed before covering my mouth.

"I knew we were being watched" A cold as stone voice pretty much hissed.

I turned around slowly, "Oh, Zayn...hi..." I trailed off, glancing at the pool ashamed. When I looked back up Liam looked angry but had a blush speading across his face and well Zayn. He was dead ass furious. I swear I saw his neck throbbing.

"Why did you not tell us you and Liam were a thing?" Niall asked suddenly, wading closer to me and draping and arm over my shoulders.

"Because we were afraid" Liam siad quietly.

"No because we thougth you'd tell Amber and then Amber would tell everyone" Zayn pretty much growled, sounding like a feral dog rather than human.

"You know, it would have been nice to find out my brother was gay instead of me having to find out myself" I said purpposely saying gay in that mannor. 

Zayn was soon in the pool, his hands outstretched. He landed in front of me and almost had his hands around my throat before Niall yanked me away and HArry grabbed him and shoved him under water.

"Don't kill him!" Liam's panicked voice called.

Zayn then came up and proceeded to attempt to attack me. "Go run Amber, We'll find you later!" Niall said lifting me up to the side of the pool, I lifted my self up jumped over the knee high fence and ran into the nearby woods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What seemed like three hours later Niall and Harry appeared. HArry ahd a split lip and Niall's eye was pink, sure to be bruised in a few hours. 

"What happened!" I screamed jumping up to hug them.

"Zayn started fighting back and Liam even threw a few punches since he didn't want us to hurt his boyfriend" Niall explained.

"What about Danielle?"

"She was always a cover up, their still friends though" Harry said as I hugged him damp body.

"Why is he like this?" I cried, sitting down as the tears started to flow.

"He's not used to having a sister" Niall siad sitting next to me. "And having his secret found out" Harry muttered in the background, taking my other side.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, then Harry's phone went off. He answered it.

"Hello?" Pause... "Sure we'll be there soon" Another pause... "Thanks" and he hung up.

"Louis can come home!"  

Important Note!!! - 

Okay so you may have noticed I stared a new story (yay!) well anyway I want to try to update both frequently but with school and other matters it won't be as often as i'd like :/ Well anyway I hope you like it! I tried to make it longer-ish and here it is.

Please vote nad comment! Thanks xx