Chapter 3

Izuku pov

Today is the day I go to the entrance exam. . .

Shuu: Are you ready?

Me: Without a doubt. . .

Shuu: Remember if you need me, I'm here. . . Oh and one more thing. . .

He goes up the stairs to his room. . .

Shuu: Since you will possibly live in your reality again, I bought these books so you can never stop studying the runes. . .

Me: Thank you so much Shuu, you are like a brother to me.

Shuu: That's it, we're together.

I used the sun and moon runes to get back to my reality and go to the AU. . .

(Note: Izuku has long since applied for the entrance exam)

As soon as I get there I see Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka together, far from them was Shoto and Katsuki, I preferred not to go there to see them now. . .

First we took the written exam, it was very easy, I finished it with about five minutes and I even pointed out a mistake in the test, I think it was intentional. . .

When Present Mic was explaining a blue haired boy interrupted him talking without knowing about the Zero pointer, I must say he is quite nauseous. . .

Blue haired boy: AND YOU!

He said pointing at me. . .

Blue haired boy: WHY ARE YOU IN A HOOD AND NOT IN A UNIFORM?

Me: First of all, the regulations didn't say anything about not being able to wear the hood in the entrance exam, and I'm not in uniform because I was homeschooled, I say even more if you hadn't interrupted the Present mic, he was about to explain Zero pointer which as the name suggests it is worth zero points. . .

The boy lowers himself into his seat, embarrassed. . .

At the time of the exam I was assigned to city C, it seems that Izumi too

(At this point in the story Izumi inherited the OFA as Gran Torino convinced her to inherit the quirk and forced Toshinori to give it to her)

When they get there, Izuku starts using a fire rune on his right arm, and begins to obliterate the robots, as Izumi begins to use his telekinesis to crush the robots to the ground.

in the observation room

Aizawa: Those two seem to be promising who are they?

Nezu: The girl's name is Izumi Yagi, her quirk from what is written on her file is telekinesis. And the boy is called. . . IZUKU YAGI?! Isn't that Izumi's brother who has been missing for seven years? But anyway your quirk is. . . QUIRKLESS???! how is he quirkless and incinerating these robots?

All-Might (thought): My son is back??

All-Might: He may be a latebloomer (person who developed his quirk late)

Aizawa: Anyway if they pass I want them in my class.

Nezu: Okay time to release 1 of the 2 zero pointers.

Nezu presses a red button that releases a giant robot.

As soon as Izumi appears, he goes with everything and uses One For All and shouts:

Izumi: SMASH

She destroys the robot but she breaks her arm doing so, so she thinks

Izumi (thought): Well, apparently I'm going to die, not being able to see my brother again. . .

Me: Target and Levitation!

I fire a blue arrow that hits Izumi and makes her start to fall slowly and when she lands on the ground.

Me: Wait a minute I'll get your arm back.

He presses a tattoo on his arm that has a green + and starts regenerating her bones and arm with a green light around his hand.

I also see a girl whose feather was crushed by a rock she couldn't remove, so I started levitating the rock with the target and levitation rune.

Izuku: Stay calm, I'll heal you.

I start to do the same as Izumi did.

???: Thank you, my leg feels much better now!

Izuku: What's your name?

Ochaco: My name is Ochaco Uraraka, and what's yours?

Izuku: My name is Izuku Yagi, it was nice to meet you but I think it's not over yet.

Izumi (thinking): It's HIM!

Another zero pointer is released, so I tell Izumi not to do the same as she did before, and said I could take care of the other robot.

When I stand in front of the robot I scream. . .

Izuku: CERULEUM HEAVENLY FIRE: EARTHLY OBLITERATION

Then a circle of fire appears and from the sky a barrier in the form of a circle around the robot that reduces it to dust

Then time runs out and a siren alerts this.

Izumi comes running and hugs me. . .

Izumi: I missed you so much brother. . .