Chapter 16

day off 1

Izumi pov

After the start of summer, we hang out with me two days away, hang out on the girls' first day and more girls like 1A girls and the girls' Nejire. I said that that day Izuku shouldn't be with me or the girls, he understood and went to do something he didn't say what it was, maybe he went to train. . .

we prepared everything, let's get out of the dorms a little, dorms went to improve them at UA after the start of the city, we started our family, to our city park, let's start there, I saw this having fun together with your some kids reminded from when I had fun with Izuku as kids. . .

We spent some time there, talked to each other, ate some food from the park. . .After that we went to the mall, there we bought things, we had fun in some machines that are there, they had a lot of fun. . .

There was an amusement park there, there was a machine that was strangely free to play, it didn't give points or anything like that, it was a lie detection machine, I went first to test it, I always answer the truth, except for once truths and lies I, the machine truth with 100% lies. . .

The other girls took the same test and asked a specific question for almost all of the lies. . . "Who you love"

Mina said that she liked Kirishima. . . like truth

Momo of Awase from Class 1b. . . lie

Toru of Ojiro. . . truth

Tsuyu of Tokoyami. . . truth

Katsumi of Izuku. . . truth

Ochaco of Izuku. . . truth

Jirou of Denki. . . lie (Remember only Momo Izuku know what happened between her and Denki)

Shoka of Izuku. . . truth

Nejire of Mirio. . . lie

(Seriously without realizing it in a few chapters ago I added her to the harem, if anyone felt bothered, I'm sorry, but now it's kind of late to go back)

Me of Izuku: True
This made them wonder the fact that four of them said they liked the same person and it turned out to be true. . .

I will confirm later about the love of the others. . .

We kept going on other rides, target shooting and we even won some prizes. . .

We go to a bar and I ask the question. . .

Me: Remember the lie detection machine. . . I want to know who do you really like?

The other girls seemed reluctant to talk about it and finally did. . .

The girls who lied: I-I like Izuku. . .

Me, why? And Ochaco why do you like Izuku?

Momo: When he became Class President, after a while I opened up to him because I felt I could 

trust him, I told him some situations I was going through, he was very understanding, he helped me in this difficult time I was going through . . .

Ochaco: I started to like him since the entrance exam where you and he saved me, since that day I started to have feelings for him. . .

Jirou: I started to like him the moment I opened up to him, when he came to ask me why Denki seemed angry with him at the sports festival, I told him he blames Izuku for breaking up. . .

Me: Why did you break up?

Jirou: Denki cheated on me.

Us- Momo: WHAT

Jirou: After I told him he was understandable and kept it a secret. . .

Me: I really feel like punching Denki right now, but we should keep going. . . Nejire your turn. . .

Nejire: I started to like him when he saved me from Stain, also because he was so cute. . .

Me: Then why don't you confess it to him?

The girls - Katsumi, Tsuyu, Toru and Shoka: Do you think he would accept it?

Me: Me, Katsumi and Shoka are dating him, so I think it all depends on him. . .

The girls - Katsumi, Tsuyu, Toru and Shoka: WHAT?!

Me: We agreed to share it, so I guess it's okay. . .

One of the people from was randomly called to sing on stage and it was. . . the Izuku? What does he do here?

Izuku: Well since I've been selected I'll do it right. . . The name of this song is Peacemaker

You've got the wings of the fallen angel
You offer peace if they praise your name
You live your life taking everything you can get
Look out, time to fly!

Life on the streets is gamble with your own life
Only two things: you live or you die
Looking for fight, punishing guilty ones
You're playing Judge Dredd all the time

Always trying to make things right
Sometimes problems just multiply
His peacemaker on scene of crime
Bad guys win though it won't seem right

Eating hotdog on the corner of main and some street
You are a disciple of your own gun
No one to talk, you say "I am the only one
In the dark I wonder I won't see the sun"

It's raining heavily and you don't have a dime
Receive welfare, spend it all at one time
Must have your bullets, using them all the time
Yes, I am happy in...

Always trying to make things right
Sometimes problems just multiply
His peacemaker on scene of crime
Bad guys win though it won't seem right

You've got your fingers burning
Roll on your gun is turning?
You make them pray and then you calmly blow them away
Take your troubles to the street, no matter who you're gonna meet
'cause everybody knows that he is..

Always trying to make things right
Sometimes problems just multiply
His peacemaker on scene of crime
Bad guys win though it won't seem right

Izuku: I hope you enjoyed it. . .

I look right and see. . . Kirishima and Tokoyami, I think they must have had a similar idea to ours, but why just the three of them?

I ignore it for now, but then I'll check what they were talking about. . .

Jirou: What a coincidence that Izuku is here. . .

Me: Yes. . .

Me: Well then you confess your feelings to him

When we get back. . . I see the Izuku who had left before us

Me: Izuku the girls want to tell you something. . .

Izuku: Hmm?

Girls who love Izuku: WE LOVE YOU PLEASE BE OUR BOYFRIEND!

Izuku: Izumi?

Me: I already told them that everything is fine. . .

Izuku: In that case I accept!

Then we each kiss him, then we go somewhere before we go to the newly built dorms.

Me: Why were you at the bar only with Kirishima and Tokoyami?

Izuku: So you were there too?

Me: Yes, but now can you answer me?

Izuku: It was just the three of us for a few reasons, most of the boys are with the family, but we didn't invite Mineta for obvious reasons, Denki for personal reasons and Lida for being too bossy, the rest are with the family.

Me: Oh. . . then it's right. . .

Izuku: We better go to the dorms, it's late. . .

Me: Let's go. . .