Chapter 19 End

(This is the final chapter, sorry if I get rushed, but I need to finish this story, I don't want to discontinue her or put her up for adoption, so I'll finish her in this chapter no matter how long it takes me to do that)

Izuku pov

After everything that has happened in the last few days, only one thing has been bothering me. . . Shigaraki. . . I'm already settled with Izumi and the others (Miruko too), with my classmates. . . this is the only thing that really bothers me at the moment, something tells me that the way All for one talked to Shigaraki they must have a relationship this feeling is making me very uneasy. . . I go to Nezu to ask if he or someone else can interrogate All for One. . .

I go to Nezu's office. . .

Nezu: Come in. . .

I enter the office. . .

Nezu: You can speak Izuku. . .

Me: I was wondering if you or someone else could interrogate All for One. . .

Nezu: Any specific reason?

Me: Something about Shigaraki is bothering me deeply, something that could be our undoing if we don't mobilize in time!

Nezu: I see, I'll see what I can do. . .

I tell the girls about what I was feeling, they start to reflect, because the last time we went through something like this was during camp, and from what everyone remembers it wasn't a pleasant thing. . .

We have regular classes for about three days and I mentioned to Nezu about a person who could help with the interrogation. . . Shinso

Nezu and the other heroes reached an agreement and Shinso agreed to participate. . .

They invited me to come along. . .

We went to Tartarus and there was the bastard. . .

AFO (All For One): Do I owe you the visit?

I start using the target and silence rune on him so that his quirks don't protect him and that Shinso can use his. . .

Shinso: Your empire is in ruins. . .

AFO: So what?. . .

Is he in a trance? Can't see this potato head's eye

Shinso: Tell us all about Tomura Shigaraki. . .

He said and we started recording the conversation. . .

AFO: His real name is Tenko Shimura, I caught him on the streets after his abusive father grounded him out of the house, that was already part of my plan, I killed his grandmother Nana Shimura, for being a hero her son thought that she abandoned the family and ended up becoming an abusive father so everything happened the way i wanted, he killed his whole family when his quirk woke up because of the mental state he was in, he is fully aware of it all, he knows that I killed his grandmother, he just wants to kill all the heroes, because he thinks that if it weren't for his grandmother being a hero, none of this would happen. . .

After that I get a lot more pissed off at this potato head!

Shinso: Do ​​you have anything to say about your associates and where is Tenko?

AFO: Kyudai garaki is a doctor associated with me who created the Nomus, his office is on ****** street ***** and the League of Villains is in a mansion in the woods that was the HQ of some fanatics against people with mutation-type quirks. . .

Nezu: Let's go. . .

As soon as we left the place, we started to make a plan, but first we have to deal with Garaki. . .