Chapter 6

Izuku pov

It's been a week since combat training, my colleagues and I started to make more friends with each other, Izumi and I got really close to Mina, Tsuyu and Momo

Aizawa: Today we're going to USJ for rescue training. . .

Denki: Uni. . .

Aizawa: Before you say Universal Japan Studios, that joke is old. . . no we're going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, put on your hero costumes and get on the bus.

We did that and Izumi stayed by my side at the back of the bus while I was thinking about life. . .

Tsuyu: I usually speak what comes to my mind then. . . Izuku are you and Izumi brother and sister?

Me: Out of consideration, we are not blood brothers. . .

Tsuyu: But you guys look so much alike. . .

Me: It's like we're doppelgangers of opposite genders. . . (Author: Don't ask me what the chance of that happening, it's just script -_-)

Everyone is impressed by our power. . .

Aizawa: All right, get off the bus, we're here.

13: Hello I'm Rescue Heroine: Thirteen.

Ochaco starts talking about how Thirteen is his favorite heroine. . .

Aizawa: Thirteen, where is All-Might? He was supposed to be here.

13: He had to settle some matters.

Aizawa: Okay, let's get to the lessons. . .

A black portal appears emerging a lot of people from inside it and one of them said. . .

???: We are the League of Villains and we are here to kill All-Might

???: We are the League of Villains and we are here to kill All-Might. . .

Ejiro: Cool they even have false villains. . .

Aizawa: These aren't fake. . . THEY ARE REAL THIRTEEN PROTECT STUDENTS. . .

All students are dispersed by USJ

Me, Mineta and Tsuyu were in the flooded area, discussing how to get out of there, when a person appears.

???: I think you're going to need some help.

Tsuyu: WHO ARE YOU?

Me: Shuu? What are you doing here?

Shuu: I thought you would need help so I came.

Me: I think things will get easier.

Shuu: My plan is this, you guys get out of here and rescue as many people as possible, I'll distract the others.

Tsuyu: Are you crazy? If not even our teacher can handle them, do you think he can?

Shuu: Yes.

Me: Trust him, I know what he's capable of!

A creature named Nomu defeated Aizawa

Shigaraki: Meet my Nomu, he was made to defeat All-Might

When Shigaraki was going to touch Aizawa's head to kill him, his hand was simply cut off, and Nomu had his brain incinerated and fell to the ground.

Shigaraki: AAAHHHH!

Shuu presses a green rune into his arm. . .

Shuu: Venomous pit!

A green circle is created on the ground and melts the creature. . .

Shuu: Hello sir Aizawa, are you okay?

Aizawa: Who are you, it's dangerous here!

Shuu: Sorry, my name is Shuu, I just came here to help a friend, and if I were them I would back off.

Shigaraki: AND WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?

Shuu: They're dealing with someone they don't know who just defeated that thing and cut off their hand.

Shigaraki: . . . BACK OFF!

Kurogiri: Yes, young master.

They retreat to the portal.

Shuu: Wow your arm is ugly huh, well my work is done here well I'll heal your arm.

Shuu: Okay, goodbye.

Shuu opens a portal to his world and leaves.

All-Might: I AM . . .

Me: Late as usual. . .

Izumi: Who dealt with the villains?

Me: It was Shuu. . .

Izumi/Shoka: Was he here?

Katsumi: Damn, I wanted to meet him. . .

Me: Relax Katchan, you'll still have a chance to meet him. . .

All-Might: What exactly happened?

Aizawa: A guy got there, and he simply cut off one of the villains' hand, defeated a creature that they described was meant to defeat you because of multiple quirks, and made the villains retreat and then healed my arm.

Everyone(except Izuku): WHAT?

Izuku: Typical of Shuu.

Aizawa: Where do you know him from?

Izuku: He was the one who taught me what I know and as much as he lives in a peaceful world he could obliterate a city if he wanted to, he's been studying rune much longer than I have.