Chapter 8

Izuku pov

As the days passed, we packed our things and headed to the dorms. . .

We had to decide who would be the leader and vice of the class (I just remembered that now, sorry . . .)

We decided to do it by voting, I ended up in 1st and Momo in 2nd, so we were the class representatives, but let's just say Lida didn't like that very much. . .

As I imagined Aizawa said that the event would be the UA sports festival. . .

Some students thought it wouldn't be a good idea to have such an event, but I explained that this was a way for us to show villains that we're not afraid of them. . .

So we were given another week to train, in my case I trained to be able to use two runes at the same time, I studied like a convict to learn more, I found that if I combine the target rune with some elemental rune, I can fire the guided elements.

Izumi was training with her second quirk so she wouldn't get hurt so much using it, she seems to be mastering this quirk well, is the OFA finally accepting her?

The other day I saw Izumi, Katsumi and Shoka talking about something, but I didn't quite understand, I heard them talking about sharing something, maybe something from the dormsOn the day of the sports festival. . .

To summarize what happened in the first part, it was a race where we would go through obstacles, in this event Shoka tried to freeze everyone's feet, most had their feet frozen, including me, but I was prepared, using my fire rune I melted the ice on my feet, so I start to use my wind rune and throw myself forward, when I get to a part that is a minefield, I use the earth rune to get over it and then I use the air rune again to gain more momentum, when I got to the next obstacle that were robots from the entrance exam I just incinerated the ones that got in my way, I stayed close with Izumi, Shoka and Katsumi, but in the end I managed to overcome them and get in first.

In the second stage it was cavalry battle, I found out that I would be a target for everyone as I was worth 10000 points, Izumi and I joined Momo, Tokoyami and Uraraka, we managed to win since I used my earth rune to throw some at others competitors, Izumi used her telekinesis to more accurately target the rocks. . .

Now it's time for battles. . .

In the first round Izumi went against a certain Shinso, he starts to provoke her, she responds to him and apparently Shinso gets control of her mind, he tells her to leave the combat area, but she finds a way to get out of it, as soon as she snaps out of it, Izumi goes towards him without answering and wins.

I went against Denki. . .

He looked very angry and tried to electrocute me, but I use the target rune and the silence rune and seal his quirk. . . the rest was pretty simple. . . after knocking him out I let his quirk come back. . .

Jumping into the final clashes. . .

Katsumi vs Izumi

Katsumi started incessantly throwing blasts at Izumi, she starts using OFA to dodge the blasts and with just one hit she throws Katsumi out of the arena and knocks her out, but Izumi got her arm broken with this attack, so I I just healed her arm and told her to be more careful. . .

me vs Shoka

Shoka starts throwing ice at me, so I use fire to melt the ice, she tries to attack with her fire I use water to fight fire, then I use target and levitate rune on her and just throw her out of the arena (Remember here Endeavor is not an abusive parent)

Me vs Izumi

I am fully aware of the power that Izumi has, so I just temporarily seal her quirks, but for some reason the OFA wasn't sealed, maybe because I can only seal one quirk, or maybe there's another reason, I have to research more about it. . . . She comes with everything activating the OFA, so I use the fire rune to create a wall of fire, when Izumi approaches she sees that I'm not there anymore but behind her, so I just knock her out with an improvised rune I made with one of the rocks and the ash. . .

(Sleep gas rune {yes runes can be made in many ways, but certain runes depend on being made on the fly and can only be used once and this is one of them)

As soon as I use this rune I put Izumi to sleep and the rune breaks. . .

I won by taking first place at the sports festival. . .

Unfortunately for me, it was All-Might who would hand out the medals, so we all waited for Izumi to wake up. . .

As soon as she wakes up we go to the podium and get our medals

All-Might: Shoka Todoroki, you did very well in your fight against Izuku, you used your quirk well, so you're in third place!

She got a serious expression without showing any emotion, so she just took the medal. . .

All-Might: Izumi, you fought to the end, you demonstrated mastery using your quirk, and you're in second place!

Izumi just like Shoka became serious, but unlike Shoka, Izumi seemed to be angry. . .

All-Might: Izuku, you've shown you know how to get by with what you have, adapting and thinking very quickly in difficult situations, because of that you're in first place!

I just take the medal and stare at it with a serious expression. . .

All-Might: But don't just limit yourself to what you've done here and go beyond. . .

Audience: PLUS ULTRA