Chapter 15

Izuku pov

I can't stop thinking about these dreams, I'm not skeptical, so I think these dreams really mean something so since I gave them the shield runes, it might buy time for one of us to help if they need it. . .

So another day of training, it was more of the same. . .

I started using the ice rune with my grimoire to create a path of ice and skate, this increases my mobility considerably and as soon as I jump and kick the ground I create ice spikes

when night came I started to smell burning. . .

Villains were attacking the camp. . .

I take Eri out of there and hand her over to Aizawa. . .

They started throwing a kind of gas at us, Momo managed to make some masks so as soon as we left Mandalay says that his nephew was alone in a part of the camp and that he couldn't find his friends so Izumi told me to go after Mandalay's friends, while she was going after Kota, possibly because of the bad omen I had. . .

I start looking like a desperate search for the two, I know that if that man of my omens gets the 

Ragdoll quirk we are possibly lost. . .

When I find and get to the two I see that they have the runic protection shield I gave them, so I use some explosion runes to defeat the villains. . .

Me: are you ok?

Ragdoll: Yes, thanks to these things you gave us, we were able to protect ourselves. . .

Me: That's an imperfect shield rune. . .

Pixie bob: What do you mean imperfect?

Me: The original creator of this rune is a friend of mine, but he refuses to tell anyone how to make this rune perfectly, from what he says he's saving that knowledge for a project he's yet to do, so no one but him knows how to make this rune perfectly. . .

Pixie bob: Got it. . .

Izumi pov

I get to where Kota is and I see a villain coming at him. . .

???: YOU ARE THE SON OF THAT DAMN DUO OF HEROES WHO DID THIS TO MY EYE SO YOU DIE TODAY!

It was Muscular, a wanted villain. . .

I then get in front of Kota and start fighting him, the fight goes on for a few minutes until I finally decide to use OFA beyond my capacity, that was the only way to win, as soon as I do that I win the fight. . .

Me: What did you come here for?

Muscular: I came here with two goals, to kill this brat and capture a Katsumi Bakugou. . .

I get wide-eyed, grab Kota and run to look for Izuku and the WWPC. . .

Upon meeting with Izuku I deliver Kota to Mandalay

As soon as we got back we learned that Tokoyami was held back by Shoka and Katsumi, but then Katsumi was captured by the villains. . .

Momo said she threw a tracker at Katsumi to see where lov is and where Katsumi is. . .

So we started planning how we were going to rescue them. . .

Me, Izumi and Kirishima would take the front line, Izumi for having quirks that are used for attack, I for being able to use several runes and Kirishima for his quirk. . .

I decided to call Shuu too to help us. . .

The next day. . .

The plan begins, as soon as it gets dark we start to act. . .

We went to the location in Kamino ward

As soon as we arrived at the bar where the LOV was, the students and some heroes prepare to attack with everything

As soon as we arrived at the bar where the LOV was, the students and some heroes prepare to attack with everything. . .

Katsumi pov

These villains suck, they keep trying to convince me to join them, my answer is always the same. . .

Me: NO!

???: Come on, just think, once we defeat the heroes, Izuku can be yours and yours alone. . .

Me: I already said no and he's already dating me!

???: But he also dates two more girls, wouldn't it be better if he were yours alone?

Me: I KNOW THAT WE ALREADY AGREED TO SHARE IT, SO STOP PATIENCE!

Izuku pov

As soon as Izumi destroys the wall I go and pull Katsumi away and cut the ropes holding her. . .

Me: Are you ok Kat?

Katsumi: Y-yes thank you so much Izuku. . .

A person appears floating. . .

???: This is disappointing Tomura

???: This is disappointing Tomura. . .

All-Might: ALL FOR ONE!

Then All-Might arrives and starts fighting him, at least something this guy is doing. . .

(The fight between the two proceeds as in the Anime except that All-Might has Shuu's help who weakens the villain using a poison rune)

The dark mist villain takes the other villains and goes elsewhere, so our mission here was accomplished, we killed two birds with one stone, rescued Katsumi and All-Might did something and defeated All for one. . .