Chapter 9

Izuku pov

After the sports festival I went to talk to Jirou, before we all went to the park, she and Denki stated that they were dating, so she must have the answer as to why he looked angry. . .

I went to her room and. . .

Me: Jirou? I can enter?

Jirou: O-Of course Midoriya

Me: Wow, what happened?

She had dark circles under her eyes, looking like she hadn't slept in a long time. . .

Jirou: N-Nothing. . .

Me: For you to look like you haven't slept for a week, you have to have a reason, but I understand if you don't want to tell. . . Anyway, I came to ask you something else. . .

Jirou: What would it be?

Me: It's about Denki, he looked kind of angry when I fought him. . . and after the fights he was talking normally with the other people, but when I arrived he was looking at me crookedly. . .

Jirou: It must be why we broke up, he says it's your fault. . .

Me: W-what? But why my fault?

Jirou: Look, I don't blame you, I even thank you, but what happened was that while we were going back to our houses I stop at a place just to buy something and when I come back, I see him kissing another woman, so I break up with him , Denki says it's his fault, I don't know why, but he didn't like what happened very much. . .

Me: Does anyone else know this?

Jirou: N-No. . .

Me: Look, it's not very good for you to keep this to yourself, I know I'm not the person you trust the most, but I'll keep this secret, just reveal it when you feel like it to other people, but make sure that It's someone you really trust, believe me, it's liberating. . .

Jirou: Thank you for keeping my secret. . .

Me: Look, I'll tell you the truth, he seems pretty retarded for cheating on someone like you. . .

Jirou: W-what do you mean?

Me: Like, look at you, you're a beautiful person, and in my opinion you look amazing! (He didn't say that with the intention of flirting with her, he's too naive to realize that)

Jirou (blushing): T-thank you. . .

Me: Well anyway thanks for answering me, until next time

Jirou (Thinking): H-he called me pretty!