Chapter 12

Izuku pov a few weeks after the internship

I told Izumi about what happened, she looked like she was possessed and went to talk to someone, but now everything is ok, Izumi and I rescued Eri, now let's go to another day of school. . .

Aizawa: Very well class, you will have an exam in three days to go to a summer camp, one part of the exam will be written and the other part will be practical, so get ready. . .I'll study harder for the written exam, even though I don't need to. . .

Mina: Momo and Yagis!

Momo/Izumi/Me: Yes?

Mina: Can you guys help us study?

Us: Of course!

Everyone agreed to study together at Momo's house. . .

And for the next three days we studied and trained. . .

I prepared several stones to draw runes, since most of them I need to do right away, I also have the grimoire that Shuu gave me, I took a mason's pencil even to be able to draw the sleep gas runes, I thought I'd combine the rune of water on my arm with the electricity rune in my grimoire. . .

Then Aizawa said that we would have the exam and that we would have an hour to finish it. . .

Then. . . in this part we did well. . . now. . .

Aizawa: I'm happy to say that everyone passed the written part of the test. . .

The gang celebrates early. . .

Aizawa: But now is the hardest part. . . you will have to fight with the teachers. . .

The gang then realizes they celebrated too soon. . .

Aizawa: Tomorrow will be the day you will fight with the teachers, so take the rest of the day to train. . . And you will be able to wear your hero costumes. . .

The next day

I think Izumi and I are ready. . .

Me and Izumi would go up against Ass-Might, that already made us both smile. . .

Lucky for him we can't for school reasons hurt him too much. . .

(The rest of the fights went as canonically happened . . .)

pov narrator

Before Izuku and Izumi's fight against Toshinori. . .

Toshinori: How about we play a little game, if I win you forgive me and go home

Izuku: If we win. . . We want you to never bother us again. . .

Toshinori is reluctant about the request, but decides to accept because he thinks he will win. . .

When they go to the fake city Izuku already leaves the page of the lightning rune marked with a bookmark, Izumi was already getting ready to use One for All, when they see All-Might coming towards them, he tries to punch Izuku, but Izumi gets in his place and throws a punch with the OFA and this time she doesn't break her arms, this must be the work of who taught her during her internship. . .

I spray him with water then use the electric rune to electrocute him, at which we run to the exit and pass the exam. . .

After we left. . .

Izumi: Izuku, we need to talk to you. . .

I see Izumi with Katsumi and Shoka

Me: Yes?

All three: WE LOVE YOU PLEASE BE OUR BOYFRIEND!

Me: EEEHHHHH?!

Izumi: I think we broke it. . .

Katsumi: Yes. . .

Me: Wait, do you three want to date me?

Shoka: Yes!

Me: No problem?

Izumi: Me and the girls agreed to share you. . .

Me: In that case I accept. . .

They celebrate. . .

Me: Did you tell them about what happened at my internship?

Izumi: Tell me, so if Nejire wants to join us, she'll have to be approved by the three of us.