Chapter 7

(From now on it's original material, don't expect more frequent uploads)

Izuku pov

We were told by Aizawa that we would get three days off for a move at UA, they would implement the dormitories at the school and then we would get another week for an event that has not yet been announced, I believe it will be the festival of events that takes place every year . . .

Izumi: So Izuku? What to do this holiday?

Me: I think we'll watch a movie and go for a walk. . .

Izumi: Can I choose the guests?

Me: Of course

Izumi: Okay, you'll invite Momo, Ochaco, Jirou, Katsumi, Shoka, Tokoyami, Denki, and Kirishima.

We and everyone will watch a program to be shown at home in a movie that is yet to be decided. .

As soon as we get together we go to an amusement park, there we go on the roller coaster, target shooting, bumper car, ferris wheel where there was room for 6 people, I went with Katsumi, Izumi, Jiro, Momo and Tokoyami . . .

Upon returning home we decided that we would all sleep there, I would buy soda and Izumi ordered two pizzas. . .

As soon as we went we went to decide which one we're going to vote on now, the more we decided that we're going to watch the movie now, we decided on one that was unanimous. . .

Halloween, a classic if I may say so

Halloween, a classic if I may say so. . .

I took Izumi to another corner. . .

Me: Izumi, are you sure you're going to watch it?

Izumi: Yeah, why?

Me: Last time we watched a horror movie at age seven you were terrified and wanted to sleep with me. . .

Izumi: We were seven of course I was going to be scared! Are you going to tell me you weren't scared?

Me: No, I was sleeping well and at three o'clock in the morning you came knocking on my door and. . .

Izumi: Okay, okay, but now it's going to be different. . .

Me: Okay. . .

We went back and started watching Halloween. . .

As soon as the movie ends we go to sleep, everyone had taken a futon, Izumi went to the room with this face

I also went to sleep in the room and Izumi didn't let go of me. . .

The next morning everyone went home to prepare things for the dorms and. . . Izumi didn't look very well. . .

Me: I told you, didn't I?

Izumi: O-Ok you won, I don't watch horror movies anymore. . .

(Meme...)

(Time traveler: *sneezes*

Timeline: