Pool Party/Introductions

Chapter 2: "Pool Party/Introductions"

[Y/N POV]

My alarm began to go off right next to my ear as I jolted awake. I wiped away some drool as I turned the alarm off and glanced at the now silent phone.

There was only one text from Yasuo containing the address along with a reminder that I should be there by 12 in the afternoon, but the party would start around 1:30.

I put the address into the GPS app on my phone as it read that it was an hour walk from my current location.

It was 10am right now, so I had an hour to get ready.

I took my time with my shower as I let the hot water run over me, the clear liquid carrying my worries down the drain as if it was infused with some sort of soothing magic.

My answer to the... situation was still undecided, but that didn't matter to me right now as I was too excited to see Yasuo and the crew again. Worst comes to worst, I would take today to have some fun and tell them about my lack of employment tomorrow.

I went through my usual morning routine as I got dressed in black swim trunks, a white shirt, and an unbuttoned "roasted brown" (The closest color I can find to what I was thinking) jacket.

[You can imagine yourself wearing whatever you want, I just picked an outfit for consistency]

The jacket was probably the best piece of clothing I had as I always dressed more causal than anything. It was a lighter workout material, so it was an option in hotter weather, but also long-sleeved, so it still worked as the weather cooled off.

I call it the best piece of clothing as I found it to be quite fashionable too. I was going to a get-together full of famous people, so I might as well try to look as nice as possible. The last thing I wanted was to stick out.

When I finished getting dressed, I looked at the kitchen but didn't feel hungry. I never had a very good eating schedule, but it would always fall through completely when I was stressed about something.

I still debated making some breakfast as I hadn't eaten anything yesterday. I had to rush to work, and after I got fired, I just didn't have the will to make anything nor the money to go out. My brain was telling me I should eat, but my stomach said otherwise.

I decided to skip breakfast before grabbing my backpack to hold some extra supplies I might need. I threw a towel and a more comfortable change of clothes into it before setting it on the couch next to me.

My TV flicked on as there was extra time to kill, so that meant I could get further into the K-Drama I was watching. K-Drama's tended to be longer, so I had to make sure to chip away at the hour-long episodes whenever I could.

Sadly, it wasn't long before the clock hit 10:50 am, and I started my trek to the address that Yasuo had given me. I always tried to give myself at least 10 extra minutes, so I could always be on time.

As I walked, I continued to admire the parts of the city that I didn't get to see yesterday.

[Timeskip]

[Senna's POV]

I picked up the bowl of chips and salsa to bring them to the living room table where we were placing the rest of the snacks for the party.

I was helping Kai'Sa plate and set up snacks before the guests arrived. Qiyana and the three other members of K/DA sat around the living room table, already digging into the food we had just placed while talking.

Senna: "Okay, so what's next?"

Kai'Sa: "I-If you could just throw some grapes on this cheese plate to finish it off... I t-think we should be good to go!"