Routines/Realizations

Chapter 8: "Routines/Realizations"

I am so sorry for the long chapter. This is the longest chapter I have ever written by a long shot, but I hope y'all enjoy it.

[3rd Person POV]

*Ding*

A door swung open in response to the elevator's chime, revealing an excited Y/N. He almost ran across the room to meet a tired demon who instantly locked onto the book in his hand. He was carrying a volume of Jujutsu Kaisen that she had lent him.

It had been almost a month since he started the job, and he had quickly acclimated to his new home and the idols his presence in theirs. During this time, a quickly growing hobby of his was reading manga, much to the joy of the cold idol. He blasted through Chainsaw Man in only a few days, then Mashle, and was now working on Jujutsu Kaisen. Needless to say, he found out that shit smacks.

Y/N: "Evelynn... What do you have me reading?! I have felt every human emotion in the span of the last hour."

She let out an exasperated sigh, knowing exactly what he was experiencing.

Evelynn: "What part are you at?"

*Conversation skip as to avoid JJK spoilers*

Evelynn: "Oh, you sweet child. You don't even know what's to come."

Her words only disheartened him as he feared the story's future, but the hype overshadowed the fear tenfold.

Evelynn: "Anyway, are we continuing Blue Lock tonight?"

Since starting his time here, Y/N quickly realized that schedule management was the hardest part of this job. Each idol has their own interest and things they want to do with their new employee. Because of this, he spent every night with one of the idols, doing whatever they had planned. It was tiring, but fortunately, the nights mostly consisted of watching TV, playing games, cooking, etc.

Thinking about it briefly, he accepted it was time to spend time with Evelynn. He nodded happily at her, excited to watch Blue Lock, and she shot him a pleased look.

Evelynn: "Okay then, darling. Let's change, eat, and then we'll start."

He agreed with the plan and began to walk to his room, but before he could get too far, the demon slapped his ass, creating a crisp clap. He jumped with a small yelp as he looked back at her, shocked.

Y/N: "What was that?! That really hurt..."

He mumbled the last part as he rubbed his stinging butt cheek.

Hearing the commotion from the kitchen, Kai peeked her head into the living room.

Kai: "Evelynn, be gentle with him, please. Remember what happened last time Ahri wasn't careful?"

With backup, Y/N gained some confidence, pointing at the attacker.

Y/N: "Yeah, Evelynn, be careful with me! I'm gonna have a hand mark on my ass for the next day and a half because of you."

Evelynn: "Sorry, I can't help it. Obedience turns me on~"

Y/N instantly grew red at the seductive woman's comment. He was about to overheat, but luckily, Kai made her way to his side.

Kai: "Stop teasing him like that. You know it stresses him out."

Y/N: "Thank you, Kai..."

He said as he looked up at his savior with a sparkle in his eye. She returned his gaze and rubbed her hand through his hair.