Chapter # 9

"(NAME)! OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR!" Arshi yelled frantically banging her fists on the poor girl's door.

Needless to say (Name) slept like a baby, let me put it more bluntly: she slept like a baby who had diarrhea last night meaning she didn't sleep at all and now she wanted to blow the door along with her friend.

"What in the holy morning is wrong with her?" She groaned, hoping her friend will leave.

"(Name) I know you are not asleep so open this door before I break it!"

(Name) wanted to jump out of her window and leave the screaming girl behind but she will never let her live.

She begrudgingly opened the door.

"Look at you looking like a morning fairy." Arshi gestured towards her hair and pajamas.

"What do you want?"

"You do know you overslept, right?"

"I did?"

"Yeah, it's ten in the afternoon if you didn't know."

(Name)'s sprinted back in her room, "you could have woken me up earlier!"

"I know you were awake last night so I---being the considerate friend I am--- let you rest." Arshi smiled.

(Name) completely ignored her and went into her wardrobe trying to find appropriate attire.

"Just so you know, I ran into Gojo while coming here and he told me something surprising." (Name) unconsciously stopped.
(Name) glanced her way from the corner of her eye, "What did he say?"

"He said he'll be leaving for Japan tonight."
(Name) didn't know that, "that was inevitable,"

Arshi lifted her brows, "I was honestly expecting a more flavored reaction."

"What do you mean?" (Name)'s tone was dry as ever.
Arshi exhaled through her nostrils, "you are hopeless, (Name)."

"Whatever, I am going to bathe."

                (--------------------------------)

After taking a bath, (Name) came out excepting an empty room.

But, to her despair and utter terror, Satoru Gojo was standing right in the middle of her room; completely unfazed by the fact that it was her room and he shouldn't be there.
She turned to run back into the bathroom but he has already turned in her direction,
"Hey, Name." He smiled, his eyes slowly trailing down her figure.

She was only wearing a towel, she realized and Satoru Gojo was ogling over her.

She screamed, "Hey, pervert! Look away!"

"Sorry!" He didn't sound apologetic. "I was hoping to talk to you, I need to ask something."

"You could've waited outside!" She wanted to throw a vase at him.

"I know, but I thought---"

"You know what, leave." She wrapped her towel closer to herself, "I'll talk when I'm decent."

"Fair enough."

"Hey, are you decent now?" He gently knocked at her door.

She was combing/brushing her hair, "Is he not going to leave without telling whatever the hell he wants to."

"You can come in." She was looking at herself in the mirror.

His head peeked inside, "are you sure? I don't want to be yelled at again?"

"No, do come in."

He cleared his throat, "as I said before I wanted to tell you something."

"Yes, what is it?" Her eyes focused intently on her hair.