Special Chapter

Author's note:
Hey, people, missed me didn't ya?
Anyway, this is a special Chapter, (Name) and Satoru are on a honeymoon 😏.
WARNING THIS CONTAINS FLUFF.

(Name) walked ahead while Satoru dragged their luggage out of the taxi.

"Wow, this place is something," he observed the majestic Castle, which was surrounded by nothing but wildlife, cold wind blew making his hair sway, " and cold too."

"It is very beautiful," she stopped in front of a wooden door.

"Does your family own this place too?"

"Nah, my friend does." She knocked.

Not after a few seconds the door opened, "(name)! Me and my wife has been waiting for you! It's been forever since we met." A man who seemed to be in his early forties opened the door.

He enveloped her in a bear hug.
(Name) couldn't help but laugh, "It's nice to meet you too, Alfric."

"Is this your husband?" He held his hand for Gojo to shake, "sorry we couldn't be at the wedding, due to my wife's condition she couldn't travel."

"Oh, it's okay." (Name) said, "that is why I decided to visit you guys. Where is she anyway?"

"She probably doesn't know you are already here, she was setting refreshments in the backyard."

The man led them through doors and hallways. Gojo didn't know what was with rich people and big houses, his wife's native house was confusing enough to get lost but this one was more puzzling.

They finally arrived at the backyard. A woman was setting the table with her maid.

The backyard was vast and surrounded by tall Cyprus trees and a pond in the middle, where their table was set.

He noticed she was also supporting a bump on her belly.

'Oh, so this was the condition her husband was talking about.' He thought.

"Andromeda!" (Name) ran to the woman, "how are you?!"

The woman surprised but hugged his wife, "(Name), when did you arrive?"

"Just a few moments ago." She answered, "how have you been?"

"I am a little peachy and terrified." She truthfully answered, "so this is the man who stole my little precious (name)'s heart?" She pointed at Gojo.

"Yes, my lady." Gojo took her hand in his, bowing slightly to kiss her knuckles.

Andromeda chuckled wholeheartedly, but "Oh, charming one, isn't he? No wonder (name) loves you."

"It's one of the reasons she loves me." He winked at (Name).

"Don't fall for his charms, he is an idiot through and through."

"An idiot you married." Alfric quipped.

"Humourous one, aren't you Alfric? I still wonder to this day why Andromeda choose you." (Name) retorted with a smile.

"Sometimes I wonder that as well."

Andromeda, who was pouring them tea, said.
"you don't need to join in with her teasing, no need to gang up on poor old me."

Gojo was curious as to why his wife was so close to this couple.
"(Name) didn't tell you of her relationship with us, did she?" Andromeda asked, noticing his gaze.
"What?"
"Andromeda here is (Name)'s old classmate." No wonder she was so intimate with her.
"Don't remind me of those days, I'll rather not remember that," Andromeda said.