Chapter # 14

(Name) (Last name) strolled through the halls of Jujutsu high, holding a few packages in her hands that she has bought on her way.
She stopped as she noticed the black-haired boy sitting alone on a bench in a field.

She strode towards the boy, sitting by his side as he looked seemingly unaware of her presence.

"Hello, Fushiguro."

"What are you doing here?" She was about to answer but he answered instead, "are you here for Gojo?"

"Yeah, I wanted to see him."

"I heard you guys are getting married tomorrow or was it two days later?"

"You know about the wedding?"

"Everyone in Jujutsu society knows you both are not exactly anonymous." After a breath, he adds, "we were invited."

"I understand." She pulled a package, "I suspect you haven't eaten yet."

"I don't want it." He scoffed looking at the package that had the logo of a famous local restaurant.

"Did I ask if you want it? You'll have to eat it whether you want it or not." She forcefully shoved the package in his hands, "remember, I'll know if you ate or not." She smiled mischievously, "it's part of my curse technique.

"Of course." The boy just shook his head, "How is your knee? The one that was injured?"

"Oh that, I took care of it." She smiled,
"Anyway, see you later, Megumi."

(--------------------------)

(Name) eventually reached her destination which was the medical wing of the school. She pulled the door open, the people turned to look at her.

"Hello, I am (Name) (Last name)."

The man with glasses stumbled towards her--- she feared he'll trip over his own feet--- clumsily shook her hand, "it's very nice to meet you, I am Ijichi Kiyotakka."

"Likewise, Mr. Kiyotakka."

"Ah, so you are the unfortunate woman about to marry Satoru." The woman with a white lab coat tilted her head, observing her.

"I'm afraid you are wrong in your presumptions, he is the unfortunate one." The woman smirked.

"I am Ieiri Shoko, the physician here at Jujutsu high." She held her hand for her to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you."

Averting her eyes from Shoko, (Name) looked at her fiancee; who was silently observing her interaction.

"Hi," his usual cheery demeanor was nowhere in sight, instead gloomy clouds surrounded his aura.

She didn't reply, just seated herself beside him.

"I'm sorry I could be there at the time, if I was---" she looked remorseful, "he would have...."

"It was not your fault, if only I wasn't abroad." She gently took his hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"The ones at fault here are Higherups, if only they had refrained from sending first years to such dangerous task."

"I should just kill all the higher-ups." He looks at her, grinning, "I am sure you would not have an issue with that?"

She just shrugged, "if need extra hands, I'm here to help."

Shoko pulled on her rubber gloves, "Guys, you can flirt outside, I need to do the autopsy if you three don't mind leaving."

"Is he waking up?" (Name) motioned behind the doctor. Kiyotakka's words got stuck in his throat, while Gojo's smug smile was back.

"Man, I was looking forward to that autopsy," Shoko spoke, disappointment evident in her voice.

The completely nude boy looked around the room, "I'm so embarrassed to ask but who are you?" He sounded confused, his eyes shifted to (Name).

"You stabbed me!!!" He accused her, "and you also kicked Sukuna's butt, I forgive you for stabbing me." He smiled widely.

"Yuji, welcome back."

"Yeah, good to be back." They high-five.

"But, Sensei, who is this woman?"

"Yuji, meet (name) my wife."

Yuji's mouth fell in shock, as he struggled to cover his private parts, "I can't believe it! Sensei's wife has seen be stark naked?! How am I gonna show my face to Fushiguro and Kugisaki?! They are never gonna let me live through this!!!" He dramatically wailed.

(Name) coughed, "I'll be waiting outside."

(---------------------------)

(Name) was soon joined by Gojo in a secluded area, and they set on the grass, eating what (name) has brought with her, "this is delicious, thank you." He chewed the food, humming slightly at the sweet taste.

They set there in comfortable silence, "I wanted to talk to you about something,"
"Yeah?"

"I...might have forced the elders to delay the wedding?" She fiddled with her fingers.

It took him by surprise, he almost choked on his drink, "did I do something? (Name) do you want to call off the wedding?" All kinds of worries and uncertainties clutched his heart.

"No, I... It was partially because of you."

He cupped her cheeks, "you know you can tell me if I have made you uncomfortable in any way or form. If you want to call off the wedding, I support your decision." He would, but would he be happy? No.

She realized she has failed to word her sentence in the way she wanted to.
"It wasn't you, it was the incident. I thought it would be cruel of us to celebrate this occasion when you are not in the right spirits." She caressed the hand that was still on her face.

"(Name)," his voice soft, he lets out a breath, "you scared me there for a moment."

"I'm sorry."  To his utter awe, she holds her hands up. Bringing it gently to his covered eyes, but not taking off the blindfold. She lovingly ran her thumb over the outline of the black blindfold. Her fingers wandered to his lifted cheekbones, even with his face half covered; Satoru was still attractive.

"Don't look at me like that." His voice just above a whisper, as he touched his forehead with hers.

"Like what?"

"Like you want to kiss me." She laughed.

"Would it make you feel better if I didn't want to kiss you?"

"So, you do want to kiss me."

She pulled her hands back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

He grabbed her hands and brought them back to his face, placing them where she was caressing him.
"Don't pull back now, wifey." He sighed, "I would love to kiss you if you allow it."

"Go ahead then." There was a challenge in her voice, as if she was daring him to kiss her.
So, he fulfilled her wish.

His soft lips landed on hers, knocking the breath out of her lungs. His hand stroked her jaw, pulling her closer.

She felt an overflowing warmth by just the touch of his lips, as if someone has ignited a torch of fire in cold woods; the flame was warm but not overbearing.

He finally pulled his lips off hers.
He traced his fingers over her swollen lips, "you'll be the death of me, (Name)."

Unknown to Satoru, (Name) had the same sentiments regarding him but never voiced them.

Author's note:
So, first kiss? How was it?
Don't forget to tell me in the comments. Oh and thanks to all the marvelous people for voting!
Bye~