Chp.1 The Saiyan Andorid Is Born

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-Dr.Gero POV-

My name is Dr.Gero, or I am also known to be called Android 20, I am a mad genius scientist who use to be part of the Red Ribbon Army, and is the mastermind behind the Red Ribbon androids I have built, and I have one main goal...is to eliminate Goku! For you see, I gain this huge hatred against him after what he did to the entire red ribbon army! And now I shall seek revenge against him! ...but not now, cause he's not here...on earth...he's on Planet Namek with his daughter and the rest of his worthless friends...which sucks cause I won't have my revenge...but anywho, not to worry, cause I have a nano bug rating their fighting skills from 1-10...so far Gokus a 9...Tien Shinhan and his friends a 7...and Piccolo a 8...so that's something...but enough of that, now that they aren't here on earth and are at Planet Namek, so all I can do is wait patiently for them and ready for my mark, and work on my paper work on my projects...
.
.
.
.
Until one very day...
.
.
.
One day, Goku and them were still on Planet Namek, as I was in my secrete hidden laboratory that no one, only me knows...I then heard a loud crash outside the forests...I rushed out, and to see something crash landed near my hidden laboratory...I flew over and took a peek what it was...and with surprise, it happen to be a pod....a space pod...and this space pod look very familiar than the one the three Saiyans came to earth...so I got closer to it, and suddenly, the door open itself...and with a surprise, I see a hand out of it, and then to see another Saiyan, or to say it's a Saiyan, but it happens to be a child, would say 6-7 years old around there...the Saiyan child got out from the pod...and looked tired, I can see it from his eyes...so I closely approach to him...

Dr.Gero: You there, what is it you want here?

The child quickly turn to my attention, and without hesitation he rapidly charges at me, grabs my whole hand and gripping it...

Dr.Gero: G-GRGH!! This strength of his! He's about to-

The child then rips my left arm off and to squeeze it to pieces...

Dr.Gero: Argh! You arrogant little shit! You ripped off left arm! ...Which isn't bad cause I'm right handed, so it'll take me 2 hours to build me a new one.

The child was being a little devil, like a out of controlled little monster, he again rushes at me and began throwing punches as I trying to dodged them...from what it seems that this child has been stuck in space for a years, I can see it in his face...and that just gave me a brilliant idea....what if...I create an android...but is also a Saiyan! Ha! Genius Dr.Gero, Genius! So, the child was about to land a punch, but I managed to dodge it, and then for me to strike a brutal jab righ through his chest, leaving a gaping hole in it, and ending up killing the Saiyan child...afterwards, I ended up taking him and the space pod with me in my laboratory...as I took him with me, i worked on building another left arm for the last two hours....and after that, I have now have a new project to build. I started doing some operations, scannings, and some tests on the Saiyan child , from what I see he is 100% Saiyan obviously, and now for the crucial and hard part, making him an android...it took me nearly damn 2 weeks to model him with gadgets and mechanic body for him, but it was worth it, he's now completely half Saiyan, half android! And to add a bit more work, I have put him in some DNA samples i had left from this other project I was working on, thanks to my remote tracking devise I use to gather genetics from Goku and his friends during the past year here on earth, with some left of the genetics I got in it, I gave it all to my new project android...and now...he is complete! And now, for the tests...I put him a chip where I can deactivate him if anything goes wrong...so I brought him out, and tested him...

Dr.Gero: Okay! Project S, show me what you got!

As he heard me...he ignored me as he turn his head...

Dr.Gero: Hello? Did you heard me? Show me some fighting skills Damn it! Listen to your master!

Then, he charges up, and this power I felt from him was...overwhelming!! He then flies after me and tried landing a punch, but I dodged it as he punched the mount Ian instead...but as he punched it, with just one punch to that mountain, it completely gets destroyed into pieces! He then turns around, and then to shoot a large energy beam out from his hand as I dodged...and then as I saw the energy beam fly all the way to the ocean and to hit an island....it literally caused a huge explosion, destroying the whole island....and then, he turns around, and give me this grin as he flies towards me and grabs my neck, and ends up squeezing me and choking me, this isn't what I plan! I under control him to specifically kill Son Goku, not to go out crazy again! Damn it, now I regret making him an android! But luckily, android 19 stepped in and saved me as he managed to knock Project S down...not only I regret making him an android, but he's dangerous for now, and yet will ruin my plans to kill Son Goku, so I had to stall him with the other project I hid away, and taking the space pod with it too. I then stall up a medical chamber and have Project S in it until I say so he's ready to leave out...as he's sleeps in there...I now go back and keep on working with the current androids....
.
.
.

-MONTH LATER-

A month pass, according to my remote tracking device, it would seem that Goku and his friends are now back on earth...but I just remain silent and hidden still...it'll take me almost 3 years to complete my work...and I have been checking up on Project S as well, so far still asleep, good...so now, I remain silent and hidden and wait for 3 years to pass...and my revenge shall be justice!

-END OF CHAPTER 1-