Chp.28 Goten Is Born

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-9 MONTHS LATER-

Months has now pass since the defeat of Cell, and with Goku gone as well...but things have changed a lot since then and everything seems to be fine, especially for the Z Fighters, Piccolo now has a home at the lookout with Dende, Tien and Chiaotzu training hard for the next martial arts tournament, Yamcha now has a baseball career for himself, surprisingly something he's good at...

Yamcha: Hey!

Hey man, just saying, but keep it up...anyways moving along, Krillin now finally his dream coming true and found himself a lucky woman, who happens to be none other than 18, she and him are a thing now and will be married very soon, Vegeta of course now spends more time with Bulma and baby trunks, also alongside with Nappa, who happens to be Trunk's uncle, and he works at Hollywood...good. And also, with Future Trunks, he was now stronger to take out the androids on his timelines and also to get rid of Cell too....and to live peacefully with his mother....And lastly, (YN) and Gohan, the two spend a lot of time together at home, outside as well, helping ChiChi with chores, and with the unborn baby brother of Gohan as well, and when their free, they both go and train together or spend time together...things were looking good so far...
.
.
.
Until one very day...one a one evening day, (YN) began working on a farm with a farmer, he would crop the vegetables, clean them, plant more on the garden, feed the animals, shower them, milking the cows, collecting eggs from chickens, and patching up the hays, for him is a easy job with easy money, and especially easy free food for the hard work...

(YN): Thanks for the meals Farmer.

Farmer: Anytime son! You seem it for the hard work you've put in, hell I should pay you double for the couple hours you've done.

(YN): No it's fine, the money I earn is good for now, including the meals I get, thanks again, see ya next week.

Farmer: See ya! Oh, next week make sure you bring some heavy gloves for the cows labor!

(YN): Sure!

(YN) then walks and heads back to home, which is Miles and miles far from here....

(YN): Heh, never knew I earn some zeni just for working, really enjoyable, can manage to buy more delicious food and clothes! Speaking of labor that he mentioned...wonder how ChiChi's labor going, surely it's going good and-

He then gets a phone call, from Gohan...

(YN): Hey Gohan-

Gohan: (YN)! Are you heading home now?!

(YN): Y-Yea barely, what's wrong?? Is evrything-

Gohan: Mom! In labor! Baby brother about to be born any minute! Need you now!!

Gohan hangs up the phone....

(YN): ...Crap baskets.

(YN) charges up and goes flying in full speed to get over to home for ChiChi's labor...
.
.
.
Meanwhile, at the house, ChiChi was laying down on bed, in labor, and yet her baby is about to be born any minute as Gohan panics and grabs everything she needs for the labor to happen...

Gohan: O-Okay Okay! I got warm water, some towels, blankets and Piccolo is on his way with the Senzu beans! I tried calling for help, but one bothered to reply only (YN) specifically and he's on his way now!

She then heard door knowing and rushes to open it, it was Piccolo as he entered the house...

Gohan: Oh thank Dende you're hear Mr.Piccolo!