Final Chapter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

-5 YEARS LATER-

Years have pass now, 5 years after Gohan and (YN) happily being a married couple, spending more time together when they have some free time, they worked hard, save more, and train together as well...
.
.
.
.
One sunny day, at the beach, we then see some of the Z fighters at the beach, seemingly to see their waiting...

Trunks: Moooom, can we go in already??

Goten: Yeah, I wanna get in the water.

Bulma: Not yet you two, we are still waiting for (YN) and Gohan to show up.

ChiChi: Besides, it's been some years I haven't seen them two, surely they are going well.

Piccolo: ...Well I guess the waiting ends, here they come.

They all notice a car pulling up at the parking up, and to see Gohan coming out and (YN) as well with some blankets, a cooler, and are wearing their swimsuits....

Krillin: Yo (YN)! Gohan!

(YN): Hey guys!

Gohan: Hey! Mom! Goten!

Gohan rushes to her mom and brother as she happily hugs them to feel relief to see them again, even seeing her best friend Videl, Bulma and 18...(YN) goes up to Krillin, Roshi, Hercule, Vegeta, and Piccolo...

Krillin: Hey man! How are ya?

(YN): I'm good, sure is great to see you guys...even you Vegeta.

Vegeta: Heh, miss me much?

(YN): Making fun of your hair still? Yes.

Vegeta: Hmm.

Piccolo: It's great seeing you too (YN).

(YN): Sure is...man, it's been years.

Roshi: Sure has sonny boy.

Goten: Wow! (YN), you brought us toys for us?!

Trunks: Oh man! Thanks! Now we can use them to build a huge sand castle!

(YN): Oh...Uh, well technically...

ChiChi: Hehe, you see...well ahem...Pan! You coming sweetie?

Pan: Coming!

Then, they all see a little girl, who appeared out of the car, with some buckets holding them, as she sprints leaps up and to land on her feet giggling...(YN) picks her up and gives her kisses on the cheek as Gohan approaches and gives her kisses too...

Piccolo: ...Sooo, care to explain?

(YN): Yeah...everyone...this is our daughter, Pan.

Gohan: Pan sweetie, these are you family.

Pan: Hi family!

They all gasped in shock to realize that Gohan and (YN) both ended up having a child together...a girl child...

Roshi: Heh, guess you can say (YN) pounded Gohan's Tu-

Both ChiChi and Bulma hit Roshi behind the head...afterwards, Chichi rushes to them and looks at Pan...

ChiChi: Oh my gosh she's so adorable! Hi Pan, I'm your grandma!

Pan: Grandma?? ...Grandma!!!

Pan leaps off (YN)'s hands and to hug ChiChi, meeting her grandmother, and Also meeting her uncle Goten...

Goten: Hey there! I'm Goten, you're cool uncle!

Gohan: No you're not.

Goten: Hey!!

Then, Pan looks at Piccolo oddly as Piccolo began to feel a bit unsure and uncomfortable...

Piccolo: Uhh...hey there-

Pan: Uncle!!!

She leaps and to hug Piccolo and began climbing up on him and laughing...

Piccolo: U-Uncle!? Why is she calling me that?!

(YN): Wellll, let's say that we decided to make you the uncle as well.

Gohan: I may or may not told her much about you, hehe.

Piccolo: Very funny.

Everyone then laughs and began having a little moment together knowing they haven't seen each other for a while...

Goten: Okay, can we go in now, pleeaaaaase????

Trunks: Pleaaaaase???

ChiChi/Bulma: ..Fiine.

Goten/Trunks: Yeaahhh!!!

Goten: Come on Pan! Your Uncles about to teach you how to build a cool sand castle!

Pan: Yay! Sand Castle!!

Goten and Trunsk started rushing over to the ocean as Pan follows them...and to feel excited to go in the water, as they do, everyone began making their way to have a little spot together to hang out together and eat as well...as they do, (YN)  and Gohan both looked at their daughter having fun with their uncles, and Piccolo making sure to keep an eye out on her....the two chuckles as they hold each other's hands and to make their way to the others and have fun with them together...
.
.
.
Meanwhile, up in the sky, we then see Shenron, flying through the clouds, and to also see Goku sitting on top of his head, as he sees his friends, wife, son, daughter and son in law have a great time togther...then, he looks at us, as he smiles and gives us a peace sign as he goes flying on top with Shenron still through the clouds...
.
.
.
And this here ladies and gentlemen is where the story ends of two Saiyan bonded togther and ended up being one happy couple, surrounded with their friends and creating a beautiful miracle togther...and to live happily ever after.

-

THE END

-