Chp.22 Cell Games Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Goku has quit his fight against Cell, and not only that, he has selected a fighter that will be Cell's next opponent...

Goku: My selected fighter that will fight you and end your terror for good will be....

The Z-Fighters were impatient and waiting for his answer, and Gohan and (YN) holding each other's hands...and then Goku says...

Goku: Mr.Satan! Get out here you!

Hercule: Diarrhea!

Goku: Well shit, original plan then...Gohan! Get out here! You're up sweetie!

Gohan: I'm sorry we're a little bit up here, what did he just said??

(YN): I think he just said-

P.Cell: Gohan? Out of the entire list you picked...HER?!? She wasn't even on the list, YAMACHA was on the list!

Yamcha: Wait why was I-

P.Cell: Halftime entertainment!

Yamcha: ...Frankly I'm happy to be included.

Goku flies towards the others...

Goku: Alright Gohan, he's all yours. Have fun hun.

Gohan: Dad, I'm gonna ask politely for you to back the HFIL up! What in DENDE's name are you doing??

Goku: I'm sending the strongest fighter we've got here.

Vegeta: Bullshit!

Goku: This, is what you've trained for.

Gohan: Wha-No! That's what you trained for! I was only there to make you stronger, not to fight!

Goku: Oh Gohan, you're just being insensere.

(YN): "Insecure" and no she's not! She didn't agree to fight!

Piccolo: And she's only 12 years old!

Krillin: Goku we don't want to tell you how to become or behave like a parent right now-

Piccolo: I am!!

Krillin: But what will Chi Chi be saying and how she will react to this??

Krillin: Don't worry, trust me on this one, I spent a whole year training her last week. So get out there Gohan, you got this.

Gohan: Do I even have a choice?

Goku: Of course you do, either get out and fight, or let the planet be destroyed.

(YN): Oh my fucking-that's not a choice! That's an ultimatum.

Goku: (YN), you and I both know I don't know what that word means.

(YN): It means threat!! You're basically threatening your daughter to fight, who doesn't even-

Gohan: (YN).

(YN): Gohan??

Gohan: It's alright...I'm gonna fight.

(YN): N-No! But you said-

Gohan: I know what I said to you, but...I guess dads right, I did spent a year with him in the chamber, and I did got stronger. So, I wanna give it a shot.

(YN): ...You sure??

Gohan: Of course. So don't worry, I'll be fine.

Gohan gives a gentle smile to (YN), and (YN) to let it happen...

(YN): Okay, but one more thing: give him hell.

Gohan: I will.

Gohan turns and to then take off her weight pads...