Chp.37 Lemon

-AUTHOR POV-

In the room, we then see (YN) pouring champagne on two glass cups for him and Gohan, as he does, he then hears the door creak and shut....

Gohan: I'm back.

(YN): Sweet, here I'm sure you'll love....th-this...!!?

As he turns around, he then sees Gohan, in a white lingerie outfit, she blushes and soflty smiling as she felt a bit shy, rubbing her arm and looking at (YN)...

Gohan: S-So...what you think dear~?

(YN): *blushingly stammering* ...Y-You look...really amazing.!

Gohan: *giggles* Thank you.

Gohan slowly approaches to (YN), as (YN) quietly gulps and Gohan to grab the glass of champagne from his hands...

Gohan: Well, drink up~

Gohan slowly drinks her champagne, as (YN) kept looking at her blushing with the lingerie she's got on her as he drinks his...after, the two place their cups on the counter as Gohan approaches to (YN) slowly, and to then began gently placing her hands towards his chest, feeling it and (YN) slowly placing his hands onto Gohan's hips...

Gohan: Tell me...what do you REALLY think of the lingerie~?

(YN): Well...it's looks amazing on you...I can see almost everything from you, you're smooth body~..your hips~...your thighs~..

(YN) slowly reaches her hands behind Gohan and firmly to grab her cheeks Gohan blushes...

(YN): And I can feel them way better than before~

Gohan: H-Heh, I know~

(YN) began to slowly move Gohan's cheeks around, as Gohan began liking it how he grabs them and moves them, she then gives (YN) a smug look, biting her bottom lip as she and (YN) stare and to slowly land their lips and began making out...as they make out, (YN) picks Gohan up, holding her as he walks to the bed and laying her down as they kept making out. Then, (YN) goes for Gohan's neck, and began kissing it...as he does, he pulls the upper lingerie down, as Gohan's breasts were exposed, (YN) goes and began sucking on of them off...

Gohan: Mmm~~Oh (YN)~~

(YN) kept on sucking one of Gohan's breasts, and goes for the other as he moves his tongue around her nipple as Gohan felt a bit sensitive from it...afterwards, he goes to Gohan and makes out with her again and plays with her breasts with one hand, as he does, he then gently grabs one of her nipples, gently rubbing them...

Gohan: M-Mmm~!! Hmmm~~!

Then, (YN) stops as he and Gohan kept making out, he then lowers his hand, smoothly sliding his hand on Gohan's body, and to the reach to her waist,and he began to place his hand underneath the lingerie and to feel her pussy...he gently rubs it and and can hear Gohan's moans from their kissing...he slowly backs away...

(YN): You like that don't ya~?

Gohan: Y-Yes~~!

(YNh approaches to Gohan's ear, and gently whispers her and says...

(YN): Then be a good girl, and let me eat that kitty of yours~~

Gohan felt chills and yet to blush hard from what (YN) whispered from her ear, (YN) slowly lowers his body while landing some misses on Gohan's body, Gohan sits up, as (YN) moves the lingerie away from Gohan's pussy, and then then place his mouth on it and began sucking her up...

Gohan: A-Ahhh~!! O-Oh my Dende~~!! Gaaah~!!

(YN) began eating and sucking Gohan's pussy, as Gohan can feel the sensation from her body and the please she's getting from her husband...she bites her finger knowing how good she was feeling getting eaten from (YN)...