Chp.17

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, The Z-Fighters were now aware that Cell has announce his revolution, The Cell Games, whoever is up for the challenge him on a one on one fight, and has only a week only to train themselves to fight him, and if they don't...then Cell will obliterate the planet if no one is up for the challenge...at the lookout, Piccolo, Tien, (YN), Trunks, and Vegeta were all waiting for Goku and Gohan to come out, while watching the little tv news about what is happening in the world right now, and yet to see dinosaurs running for their lives and people seeking for shelter...

(YN): Wow, you guys have dinosaurs?

Tien: Yeah I know, it's still a thing that we usually don't talk about it.

Piccolo: I'm talking about terror! Never seen my ass, my dad release every murderer out of the streets, and overruled the work government.

Tien: Oh right, and he's nothing but a blue Cairn Terrier.

Piccolo: It's bullshit!

Vegeta: Aww look at the oof namekian, lost and forgotten till time.

The news also said about the army stood no chance against Cell, knowing it's the same thing that happen with the Saiyans 5 years ago...

Vegeta: Bullshit! We turned an entire city into a glass flaw!

(YN)/Piccolo: Aww look at the poor Saiyan, lost and forgotten the time.

Vegeta: Watch it brat! Especially you namekian, Unless you wanna go right now! And I think we all know how our fight went last time!

Piccolo: And I think we don't, cause we've never fought.

Vegeta: I-wait what?? Then how did you-

Piccolo: Your dumbass friend.

Vegeta: Riight, wow we really haven't fought that so weird, is that weird black man?

Mr.Popo: Yeah, almost as weird is what's gonna happen if you call me that again.

Vegeta Mind: ...What is he?

And then, finally at this very moment, the door from the chamber opened, and yet everyone felt these energies that were amazing and powerful, and to realize Goku and Gohan has finally gotten out of the chamber...and they can here them have a little chat while getting out...

Goku: Okay hun, when we get out there, try not to brag.

Gohan: About what?

Goku: Thats it sweetie, don't mention anything about how strong we've gotten, or you'll get Vegeta ticked and say "Oh I put my pride! Oh I wish I was a carrot!"

Gohan: I mean, that's not inaccurate.

Goku: Yeah, also Piccolo would probably growl and grumble, really it's too bad he's out of namekians to absorb, then he be stronger than Vegeta. Speaking of, did you know those two haven't fought, it's crazy right?

And so, they finally got out of the chamber, and to look...very and VERY different...they Taormina clothes ripped, their age look a year older now, and their hair is all yellow now, as they had their super Saiyan form on...

Goku: Oh hey guys, what we missed?

Vegeta: ..Mock my priiide!?

Goku: Heh, what I tell you, he's like a see in Saiyan.

Vegeta: IMA KILL HIM!

And so, with Goku and Gohan finally out of the HTC, Popo has set them up more fold for them to eat, and they began to munch on...