Chp.13 Semi-Perfect Cell Pt.3

-AUTHOR POV-

-HOURS LATER-

Some hours have now pass, Goku and Gohan were still in the chamber, as for (YN), Tien, Piccolo and Bulma waiting for them to come out, in the meantime, we then see Vegeta going at it against Cell while Trunks stands and looks to see his father beating the crap out of Cell, humiliating him....

SeP.Cell: How!? How are you this strong!?!

Vegeta: I trained all day yesterday.

SeP.Cell: Oho, you think you're cute!?

Vegeta: Bitch I'm adorable.

SeP.Cell: Fine then!

Cell leaps back up in a Boulder, and to place both hands together behind his head...

SeP.Cell: Then how about this! Galick Gun..

Vegeta: Hoho now that's just precious.

SeP.Cell: Fire!!!

Cell shoots his Galick Gun at Vegeta and to cause a huge explosion, at the lookout, Piccolo, Tien and (YN) felt that power...

Tien: So weird, we're for Vegeta.

Piccolo: Let's be honest, we're rooting against Cell.

Tien: What do we do if he wins?

(YN): Which one?

Tien: Which ones worst?

Bulma: *sighs* Look Vegeta...can be little...okay he can be an asshole.

Tien: Says the woman he left for a single mother.

Bulma: Oh please, I'm rich. It's hardly the same.

Piccolo: Really, him leaving was probably the best.

Bulma: Wow, really?!

Piccolo: What, would you trust a Vegeta with a baby?

Bulma: Well I mean not my baby.

(YN)/Tien: And there you have it.

Back at the island, Smoke started to spread everywhere and Cell to mock Vegeta...

SeP.Cell: *Oh look at me, I'm Vegeta! I'm the prince of all Saiyans! And I both wear and am a unitar-*

Vegeta: Dear god, you call that a Galick Gun? Man get it togther.

SeP.Cell: Wha!? Nrrgh!!! I will end you!!

Vegeta: Oh you'll die trying.

Vegeta rushes at Cell, and to strike a punch to his face, and then a back kick to his head, and to send him flying crashing towards the ocean...meanwhile, up in the sky, we see Krillin with the detonator in his hands...

Krillin: Sheesh, somehow I feel bad for Cell. Oh well, guess I'll look for the androids...

And he does, and spits them on the island, hiding behind the boulder watching Cell and Vegeta fighting...

Krillin: *sighs* Found them...especially 18...man I'm really good at this. Okay Krillin...mission...start.

Back with Vegeta and Cell, Vegeta sends Cell flying crashing through the floor...

Sep.Cell: This...This can't be! You can't be this strong! Nothing about this make sense!

Vegeta: Well if that's wracking your brain, try drinking this in. Allow me to to introduce to you, to my boy, Trunks.