Chp.5

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Project S and as beating Gohan, Krillin, Trunks and Yamcha into a pulp, they were having trouble dealing with him, Gohan as well as she yet qas about to be killed by him...until then, Piccolo luckily arrived in time for the rescue, as he grabbed Project S's tail, which happens to weaken him and lose strength...

Gohan: Mr.Piccolo!

Piccolo: Hey kid, knew you guys were into some deep shit, so I came and help you out. So...we have ourselves another Saiyan...great.

Project S: N-Nrgh...d-dick move right there...!

Piccolo: Yeah, pretty cool right?

Project S: N-No you fuck!! Let...m-me go!!

Piccolo: Fine, if you say so.

Piccolo then swings and tosses him to the air, as Piccolo places two fingers on his forehead...

Piccolo: Special Beam Cannon!

Piccolo shoots his drill energy beam at Project S, but he tries moving aside but yet as the energy managed to hit him to his face as he then falls down to the ground...

Nail: Psh, nice aim.

Piccolo: *Shut it nail!* Guess that didn't do much to him, Gohan, go and get the others!

Gohan: Right!

Gohan flies over and to check up on her friends while Piccolo made sure Project S doesn't try attacking back as he stood up, he then realizes him holding onto his side of his face, and was bleeding out a lot and to grunt...

Project S: Nrgh! Oh you're so dead!

As he slowly takes his hand off...and to then suddenly, Project S's side face that Piccolo hit him with his attack manage to rip off his skin, and to then reveal a mechanical robot face with red eyes...

Piccolo: What?! Impossible! How the hell are you a Saiyan but and android, that doesn't make sense! Just who are you?!

Project S then yells and to power up again as he goes dashing to Piccolo as he then puts his guard up...but suddenly, Project S stops as he then started to grunt in pain for some reason, and then, his head started to malfunction and for his head to shatter out, he stood stiff...and to not move as he completely falls down to the ground...

Piccolo: Okayyy, that works too.

Piccolo then walks up to his body, and to then observe him and to see his robot side face and his tail as well...

Nail: So, what are we looking at?

Piccolo: Seems like we're in some mixed deep shit here, the tail obviously says it all he's a Saiyan, but yet found out he an android too from the robot face I see him, so how is this happening? I've never even seen this brat before, so what gives?? Only way to find out is that he....*sudden realization*....Ohhh shit...

Nail: What?? What is it??

Piccolo: I never in my life met this Saiyan kid, only Saiyans I know here are Goku, Gohan, and Trunks...

Nail: What about that other jackass with the McDonald's Hairline cut??

Piccolo: Oh...Vegeta as well...so if this kid is new here then...it would explain that he must've came to earth when me and the others were at Planet Namek dealing with Frieza...and Dr.Gero suddenly found him and made him into an android...

Nail: And you think that's how this kid got here??

Piccolo: Well that's the only way to figure it out, and the fact his power I felt at Kami's lookout...it's insane.