𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

2196

2196

Please don't be silent readers. Comment, vote, and enjoy!

>><<

After a night of eating and dancing at The Wreck, Wyatt was tired – too tired to walk all the way home until the next morning. Her house wasn't far from John B's, she was just lazy.

In the morning, she and JJ walked home together to shower and get changed for the day. They were testing out the drone later, and Wyatt was excited.

She climbed through her window quietly, making sure the house was empty before showering. She needed to do laundry, as she was running out of clean clothes. Wyatt changed into a deep purple bikini, throwing on a pair of yellow plaid shorts and a black tank top that read Guess what? in white with an arrow pointing at a chicken's ass.

She met JJ outside her house, smiling when he laughed at her shirt. The duo walked to the Château, dragging their feet.

The rest of the crew was already there, getting set up out on the dock.

"Finally," Pope sighed once he spotted JJ and Wyatt. "Okay, so it's almost ready. I'm gonna need someone in the water to make sure the camera's working."

Both Wyatt and Kie raised their hands in unison, shouting, "dibs!"

From there, it was a race to get their shirts and shorts off the fastest before both girls raced each other to the end of the dock. Wyatt stopped briefly to shove her friend in the water, laughing as she flailed on the way down.

Wyatt yelped as she felt a pair of hands push her from behind, causing the girl to fall in after Kie. She shook her hair after resurfacing to see it was John B that shoved her. She only laughed, splashing him up on the dock.

"Oh, that's how you wanna play? Okay," he smirked, pulling off his shirt and backing up to get a running start.

Wyatt noticed this and frantically swam away from the dock entrance.

"Cannonball!" John B yelled as he tucked his body to produce a huge splash. It worked.

Wyatt and Kie laughed as they were sprayed with water. Pope gave the drone to JJ, both still up on the dock, to place in the water.

"Be careful with that, JJ. Don't drop it," Pope warned.

"I'm not gonna–" JJ pretended to trip and drop the drone, only to catch himself with a sly smile.

Pope only sighed. "I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Love you, too, Pope," JJ laughed as he set the drone gently into the water.

The trio already in the water circled the drone.

"Can you see us?" Wyatt asked.

"Yeah," Pope smiled. "We have visual."