love, Gheauxst

TO MY SUCKERS OF BLACK LOVE
🖤🤎
"love recognizes no barriers. it jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
- maya angelou

hello, my little valentines! welcome back.
as always, i appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time to read what will be considered as my second completed book.

a reminder that this story is the sequel to my first book: 'His First Valentine' © 2022.
please go back and read that first if you haven't already, or if you need a refresher on the story and it's characters.

i'm open to all comments and feedback, so don't be shy! my only request is that you all be kind and respectful to one another— including me.
it's all love, always.
🖤🤎

DISCLAIMER
the full story of 'Her Forever Valentine' © 2023 by The Gheauxst Writer, is a work of fiction. no portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from me, the author.

all characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents, were created by me, the author.
any resemblance to the lives of actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

i do not own the rights to any of the visuals used within this book— unless stated otherwise. they may be removed upon the owner's request.
[ this story is viewed best in light mode ]

a special thanks to creativethot
for reviewing and editing.
you feed my motivation.

PLEASE BE ADVISED
this story contains mature themes,
including but not limited to:
sexual content, strong language, violence.
please read at your own risk.

face claims are used as visual guides only.
for the protection of this book, please refrain from revealing, or notifying the person(s) that are shown.

thank you.

love, Gheauxst 👻

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE