07 | full house

Omniscient
[ sat, oct 14th 5:12 PM ]
Aqua Haven - Aquarium

Omniscient[ sat, oct 14th 5:12 PM ]Aqua Haven - Aquarium

"...Sweet love, you look miraculous.
Brown-eyed, passionate.
High cheek-boned, Tommy Girl cologne, you smashing it."

"Damn." Ace breathed out, leaning further back in the driver's seat.

Streetlife's voice flowed out of the Range Rover's speakers, mixing in with Ace's grunts and the sound of Zolina's slurps and gags.

They were sitting in his car, in the back of a nearly empty aquarium parking lot. It was something random that they decided to do that day after driving passed a billboard advertisement for a shark exhibit.

He was about to take them somewhere to eat, when an innocent peck turned into Zolina leaned over the console with her head in his lap.

Both of them were thankful for the deep tints on all of the windows.

With Ace always caring more about giving instead of receiving, she rarely got the chance to return the favour. It's why he always forgot how good she was at it; the best that he's ever had, actually— in more ways than one.

Ace was in a trance as he moved some braids out of her face, watching her stroke his shaft and spit on his tip. She moaned as she deep throated him, and he bucked his hips forward in response.

Zolina gagged around him and her eyes filled with water, but she kept at it.

"Look at you." Ace rasped, using his thumb to gently wipe a tear from her face. "You suckin' yo' dick so good, Z."

"Mhm?" She asked with a hum, her pussy throbbing at his words and weak voice.

"Yeah, Baby. This all yours." His eyes rolled back when he felt her hand move down to his balls. "Fuck. Keep doin' it just like that."

"...Sweet love.
I want your pussy, can I be your man?
Stripped to the bare essentials, let me fuck you if I can.
Sweet love.
From your nipples, to your pussy nub.
Sweet love."

Cappadonna rhymed on the beat as Ace's hand wandered down her back and hiked her dress up, moving her thong out of the way.

Zolina's body jerked in the passenger seat when Ace's fingers made contact, and she spread her legs wider to give him better access.

Giving him head had already pushed her to the brink, so she knew that the slow circles he was rubbing against her would cause her to unravel at any second.

"Mm, Babe." She took him out of her mouth, whimpering at the pleasure. "I can't focus on you when you're doing that."

He didn't answer.