16 | chasing waterfalls

Omniscient
[ fri, nov 24th 7:42 AM ]
Hidden Bay Villa
Runaway Bay

Omniscient[ fri, nov 24th 7:42 AM ]Hidden Bay VillaRunaway Bay

"...No letting go, no holding back.
Because you are my lady.
When I'm with you, it's alla that.
Girl, I'm so glad we made it..."

"Fuckkk." Ace let out a vulnerable moan above the music. "Fuck, Zolina."

It was barely 7:00 AM when Zolina had attached herself to Ace in bed, kissing against his chest and neck to wake him up for some attention.

Ace obliged, first using his fingers to make her come undone, then turning her on her side to fuck her until she came again.

Zolina still wanted more, though.

She didn't know whether it was the new surroundings, the perfect weather, or her alleviated stress that was making her this horny, but she wanted to fuck Ace from sun up to sun down.

"Baby." Ace threw his head back into the feather-filled pillows and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to hold his nut until she was fully satisfied. "Why you fuckin' me like this?"

"Because." Zolina put her hands on his chest, signing her name against the ink as she rode him faster. "I love you."

He looked up at her with hooded eyes, "Yeah?"

"Yeah. You love me, Grayson?"

Ace groaned out loudly, biting his lip and nodding his head.

"Tell me." Zolina demanded, reaching out to run her thumb over his bottom lip. "I wanna hear it."

"You know I fuckin' love you, Zolina." He smacked her ass then gripped it, thrusting upwards into her. "So fuckin' much."

"Shit." She tilted her head up towards the ceiling, feeling the light wind from the fan circling above them.

"Lean back for me." He told her, sitting up slightly. "Lemme see."

Planting her feet flat on the bed and spreading her legs open, Zolina moved her hands behind her and held on to Ace's shins as she rolled her hips.

The morning sun shot through their balcony doors and put a spotlight right on her, captivating him.

"Like this?" She asked.

"Just like that, Ma." He ran a hand down her stomach, staring at her pussy swallowing his dick. "Perfect."

Zolina stuck her middle and ring finger in her mouth before she brought them over her clit and rubbed circles, finding her sweet spot.

"Mhm." Ace watched her body twitch. "Get yo' nut, Z."

She stiffened on top of him before he felt the strength of her orgasm claim her entire body. The most beautiful moan left her mouth— like music to his ears as she continued to grind into him a few more times until the sensitivity caused her knees to touch.