02 | good night

Grayson 'Ace' Valentine III
[ sun, sep 10th 7:08 PM ]
Crescent Inn - Hotel

Grayson 'Ace' Valentine III[ sun, sep 10th 7:08 PM ]Crescent Inn - Hotel

"Oh my God, yes. Yes! Right there. Don't stop. Mm, don't stop!"

Ace gripped the woman's waist firmly, trying to finish as quickly as he could. She released onto him for the third time, while he still had yet to get his.

The sound of her voice and moaning was turning him off.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" He finally looked down at her— instead of the view outside of the hotel window— for the first time in hours.

Wrapping a hand around her throat, he applied a little more pressure than he normally would, hoping that it would make her concentrate on breathing rather than speaking.

"Fuck, yes." She moaned, gripping his wrist. "Choke me like I'm your little slut."

Ace screwed his face up, before carelessly flipping her onto her stomach on the pull-out sofa. He pushed himself back inside and held her down, applying rough strokes.

Closing his eyes, he drowned out the rest of her sex talk and pounded into her faster. He pulled out shortly after and stroked himself, releasing everything into the condom.

The woman collapsed on the couch, while Ace went to the bathroom to clean himself up.

When he emerged, he saw that she had moved over to the middle of the bed, hugging the sheets closely to her naked body.

"Wait, you're not staying?" She asked, as he began getting dressed.

"Nah."

She frowned, "I thought you booked the room for the night?"

"I did." He bent down to put on his Nike '77 Blazers. "Enjoy it."

"Really?" She scoffed. "Just gonna treat me like I'm some cheap fuck?"

Ace laughed to himself, but didn't bother looking her way.

They had met at the gas station a few hours prior, so he was confused on how else he was supposed to treat her. She had been throwing her pussy at him, so he caught it. When he told her what he wanted, she agreed.

She was a pretty girl with a nice body, who could hold a decent conversation. But whatever else she was looking for besides dick— Ace didn't have it.

And honestly? He wouldn't even fuck her again.

"You was just a fuck. I ain't say a cheap one, but if you wanna put a price tag on yo' head then..." Ace shrugged, putting his hat on. "I paid for the room. You want a lil' sum'n, too?"

"Excuse me?! I'm not no fucking prostitute." She curled her lip up at him. "Whatever. Just get out."

"Gladly."