06 | permanent

Zolina 'Zo' Smith
[ sat, oct 7th 5:07 PM ]
Town Square Apartments

Zolina 'Zo' Smith[ sat, oct 7th 5:07 PM ]Town Square Apartments

"Y'all sound like you fuck like it's going outta style." Indigo commented.

"No, honestly! Does he always put it on you like that?" Miracle questioned. "Because damn, I get it now."

Zolina smiled hard at her phone.

She was laid out on her couch as she scrolled through emails for the gallery, while also listening to her friends describe her sex session with Ace from last night on speaker phone.

It was embarrassing, yet entertaining to hear it from their point of view. She was relieved to find out that there was no negative backlash from them being too loud.

And even if there was, she probably wouldn't care too much.

Though it wasn't in their plans to have sex in her office on the gallery's opening night, nothing could have stopped them in that moment.

"Had my pregnant ass in that bitch hot and bothered." Trinity sucked her teeth. "Even the guests were all wishing it was them."

"Right?!" Indigo chimed in again. "Ace and Zo were up there making some real art, chile—"

Zolina zoned out from the conversation when a text notification from Jordan appeared at the top of her screen. Even though he was away on his fitness retreat, he still took the time to send a training guide for the week.

The message only reminded her to do what she should have done before he even left.

(5:17 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
here's your workout for the week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UwNJTEw-0s

(5:19 PM):
hey, thanks for keeping up with this
i'm done with training though

(5:19 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
what?
what you mean? are you hurt?
did i do something?

(5:20 PM):
i'm good, and no you didn't
thanks for everything though!

(5:20 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
...
so then?
i don't understand

(5:22 PM):
i don't need your services anymore...?
you're paid up for the month. thanks again.

(5:22 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
my "services"?
lol wow.
so that's it?

Zolina rolled her eyes and exited out of the message thread without replying.

"She's probably over there daydreaming about the dick right now." Miracle giggled.