01 | good morning

2 months and 17 days later...

Zolina 'Zo' Smith
[ wed, sep 6th 6:53 AM ]
Sunview Apartments

The faint sound of car horns and the kiss of a cool breeze woke Zolina out of her sleep

The faint sound of car horns and the kiss of a cool breeze woke Zolina out of her sleep. Tapping the screen of her phone, she squinted at the brightness to see that it was nearing 7:00 AM.

She peeked over her shoulder, before unhooking the strong arms from around her waist and quietly climbing out of the bed.

Her clothes were scattered around the room, so she grabbed the first thing that her foot touched— his shirt.

Slipping the large garment over her naked frame, she tip-toed over to her Chanel bag that was perched on the nightstand, taking out her lighter and a pre-roll.

Stepping onto the balcony, Zolina rubbed the goosebumps from her arms as she admired the sunrise. She took a mental picture of the sky that was streaked with tints of purple and orange, wanting to use that exact colour palette for her next painting.

Smoke filled her lungs from the lit spliff, and she let her mind go blank as the high sensation overtook her body.

Shortly after beginning her mental manifestations, she heard the doors to the balcony open again, interrupting her brief peaceful solitude.

Those same arms wrapped around her from behind, and she felt his soft lips pressing against the nape of her neck— causing her to grow irritated.

"Good morning, Sexy."

"Hi." She replied, dryly.

"You're really up smoking this early?" He moved to stand beside her instead, running a hand over his waves.

Zolina took another pull as she ignored the stupid question that had such an obvious answer. She gave him a quick once-over; admiring his toned biceps and well defined eight-pack.

Jordan was definitely something to look at, but she hated when he opened his mouth sometimes.

Most times, actually.

He rested his arms on the railing, "My green juice will make you feel ten times better than some weed ever could. Kale, spinach, wheatgrass—"

She rolled her eyes, "You mean the same shit that made me throw up? It's disgusting."

"You only tried it once." Jordan frowned, wafting smoke away from his face. "I'm just saying. If you discipline your body correctly, then—"

"You really don't stop with this fitness stuff, do you?" Zolina flicked the spliff away, her high blown. "Don't you get your rocks off enough at the gym? I literally just woke up."

"Damn, I don't need the attitude." He chuckled, sounding offended. "That smoking shit is hella unattractive anyway."

Jordan mumbled the last statement under his breath as Zolina was making her way back inside of his apartment, but she had heard it.