ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ/ɪɴꜰᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴅ

(The picture above is the other cover I made for this story but I didn't end up using it. I don't want it to go to waste though, so I'm putting it here...)

Name- Y/n L/n

Age- 14

Nen Type- Conjuration

Nen Abilities- Y/n has mastered her Nen. That means, she can basically conjure up whatever she wants. It can be a tiny grain of rice to an entire house. Although the bigger the object is, the more it tires Y/n out. Y/n can also create small pocket dimensions on the spot. Although time doesn't slow down at all when she's in the pocket dimensions. Y/n can also bring up to five people in one pocket dimension. But after she leaves the dimension ceases to exist, as if it was never created in the first place.

(I also want you to keep in mind that Y/n does not have all of these abilities yet. She gets them from training in the future, but right now she can only conjure up small objects)

Personality- Blunt, Sleepy, Loses interest quickly, Dense, Sarcastic, Very petty

Looks-

(Y/n doesn't wear this till later in in story. Right now she is wearing this-) 

(She's wearing this because she doesn't want anyone to know she is a sheep person yet

(She's wearing this because she doesn't want anyone to know she is a sheep person yet. Also the jacket is oversized so it covers up her tail too.)