ᴄʜᴀᴘ 2 -ꜱᴀɪʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ-

I sighed as I watched Gon talk to the captain of the ship. 

Here, let me explain what has happened so far... So, Gon had left me a little while ago because he wanted to help this guy that pirate or something. He did offer for me to come too but, It's really windy down there so there's a slight chance my hood might get blown off. But I was watching Gon talk to the captain of the ship as I leaned on the railing looking down.

Suddenly the bird all started to squawk like crazy. I think they were planning to poop on someone of something... but then I heard Gon say, "There's a storm coming." He said bluntly. The captain's eyes widened slightly as her turned over to look at the green haired boy and said, "And how exactly do you know that?" "Sea cranes. That's what all of then are saying." Gon said with a smile as he pointed up to the birds flying around.

'Wait.... He can understand them?! That is so unfair! After I got my weird sheep appearance I tried to talk to sheep but none of them listened yet, this green bean boy can understand sea cranes?!'

I pouted slightly as I pursed my lips and kept stalking Gon.

I think I missed out on half of the conversation though because now Gon was gone. 

'Aw crap, now I'm bored again.'

I sighed and I was about to sit back down and maybe try to sleep a bit but I suddenly heard Gon's voice again, "There's a really big one heading right for us!" He yelled. "Wait where did that come fro-." I stopped mid sentence as I looked up and saw none other then Gon standing in the lookout point of the ship yelling down at the captain. "It's true!I can tell by the way it smells!" Gon yelled down at him. 

Meanwhile I was standing there leaning on the railing of the ship with a 'ಠ_ಠ' expression plastered across my face. "He, smelled it?" I mumbled to myself, confused about the situation going on right now. "And why do I feel like there would be epic pirate music playing right now if this were a TV show?" 

I watched Gon and the captain stare at each other.

'Maybe I should just leave-.'

"Oh, Y/n!" Gon suddenly yelled my name as I was about to walk off. I turned my head back just in time to see Gon straight up take a cannon ball off of the look out point and land perfectly on his feet the the lower deck in front of me. When he landed he was in a crouching position but Gon being his usually self, he sprang back up and ran up to stairs and over to where I was standing.

"Uh, hi?" I said once he was right in front of me. "You standing up again! Are you legs feeling any better?" He asked me with a smile. "My legs?" I asked questioningly before remembering the past events. "Oh yea there fine." I said as I waved my hand up and down. "That's good!" Gon said as his smile got wider and it seemed that there was a happy flower aura around him or something.

'Oh gosh- he's too bright for this world.'

Gon suddenly blinked and his smile vanished and was replaced with a normal poker face.

"We should probably go below the deck." Gon said to me. "Hm? Why?" I asked soundly slightly confused. 

Of course I did already know why but, I can't let Gon know I was stalking him. Then I would look like a creep or something.

"There's a big storm coming! So we can't stay up here unless you wan't to get blown off the boat." Gon said with a smile as he grabbed my hand and started to bring me towards the lower deck. "Oh. Ok then." I said as we were walking down the stairs. Gon then stated to lead me towards a door that was supposedly supposed to keep us safe from the storm. 

-Timeskip-

The storm had come no more then a couple minutes after Gon and me had gone into that room. And soon after us, everyone else on the ship except the pirate crew came into the room too.