ᴄʜᴀᴘ 14 -ᴛᴀᴍᴘᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴡɪᴍᴘ-

'Uhm, so are we just going to ignore those people on the other side of the room? Yeah? Okay.'

The others were all talking aloud to them selves with questions about what there room was.

'I swear that blue one just winked at me... What the heck.'

"See that, over there." Someone, that someone being Killua, finally pointed out to the others which caused all of them to look over at the people in handcuffs and crusty potato sack looking clothes across the room.

I heard one of the people in handcuffs say someone aloud but I couldn't exactly hear what it was. Although the next thing I saw was the handcuff falling off of one of the people's wrist and onto the ground which caused them to rub one of their wrist. He then pulled the ugly potato sack with a hole in it off of his head, followed by the cloak that was covering his body.

'Woah he's buff. Unlike Leorio.'

The man was fairly tan with multiple scar on his bald head. He also had a cocky gaze on his face which made me uncomfortable since I hate when people stare at me.

"Listen up." I heard the same voice as that Lip guy from earlier speak though out the room but I couldn't seem to find the speak that it was coming from. "You've probably already noticed that some of the prisoners of trick tower are standing before you."

"Oh crap." I mumbled to myself as I turned my head back to look at the group of people across the room.

"There prisoners?" Kurapika questioned Lip which caused the man to quickly respond, "Not just prisoners, the hunter exam committee has also officially hired them as examiners. In this faze, you'll be fighting against all six of them." He explained which made me deadpan.

'Of course this crazy exam would hire prisoners.'

"The fights will be one on one with each person fighting only once. Use any style you like, there will be no draws. To be declared the victor, you opponent must admit defeat." I could practically hear Lip smiling from the way his voice sounded. "You can decide which one of you will be the first fighter. And this is majority rule, which means you have to secure four wins in order to pass. The rules are simple." The tan guy suddenly took over the explanation as he shouted over to our group.

Leorio sighed behind me as he placed both hands on his hips, "I'm getting real tired of this whole majority rules thing." Which Killua shrugged at, "Eh, it seems pretty straight forward to me."

Lip chuckled at Killua's easy going nature and explained that every hour that were fighting these guys, a year will be taken off of their prisons sentences.

'Why should we care about that?'

I kicked the ground boredly as I was already done with this entire conversation. As I looked around the room a bit I noticed the endless black pit below us which made me shiver.

'Geez is that thing endless?'

I jumped as the platform under me started to shake and immediately latched onto Gon who was a couple feet way from me.

'I've seen what this kid can do, if this platform under us breaks he's the most likely to get me out of here alive.'

Gon looked over at me and chuckled when he saw my nervous expression. "Don't worry Y/n! I'm sure everything is going to end out fine." He smiled brightly at me which made me raise a brow. I was confused at first but then realized he must have thought that I was scared about this phase. I then quickly went back to my normal poker face before I nodded at the boy, letting go of his arm.

Once I let go I then looked around to figure out what was shaking the platform and noticed a bridge extending from it to the arena area. Without another word Tampon walked forward and stepped onto the bridge, making his way over to the middle platform in the room.