ᴄʜᴀᴘ 13 -ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴀᴘᴜɴᴢᴇʟ-

I sat on the stone below me with a dead look in my eyes as I stared at nothing in paticular as my vision was blurry. 

'That stupid baldilocks, ugly, power ranger, cheeto built loser wil pay for keeping me up all night to tell me about how sheeps on his island are a symbol of a bucket of sand.'

I was currently plotting murder for a certain bald ninja that I forgot the name of while I sat on top of a super high tower with a bunch of other people around me. Basically that chairman guy had just dropped us of here a second ago and then said try to get down before dipping without any other explanation.

Something suddenly caught my attention out of the corner of my eye and the second I turned to look at it I saw something for a split second before it vanished, sinking into the stone.

'Was that just a camera? Freaky....'

I shrugged it off. I mean, it can't really get any weirder then seeing a guy get swept away by a big red flying baby/bird thing a second ago.

"Y/n." A voice spoke which made me look up to the left of me too see Kurapika standing there and looking down at me while holding the strap of his bag.

"Yeah?" I responded curiously. "May I ask why you are glaring at that man over there. I think he is contestant two nine four if I am correct."

'Two nine four, two nine four, two nine four. I need to remember that for later.'

"Ah. Yea I don't like him." I answered bluntly which made Kurapika raise a brow. "Why is that?" I sighed at the blonde haired boy's question before pushing myself up from off of the stone and then brushing off some dirt from my shorts. "He kept me up all night talk about how in his island I signifyed a bucket of sand." I rolled my eyes with a scoff while Kurapika seemed confused. "A bucket of sand? Really?" He asked which just made me sigh once again. "That's exactly what I said, and then he went on a whole rant about how it's for a good reason and how I shouldn't judge his ninjaness or whatever that means." Kurapika chuckle softly at my expression and tone which anyone could tell by that I was annoyed.

"Hey you guys!" I heard the voice of Gong, wait no, Gon yell over to me, Kurapika, and Leorio. We all then ran over to where Killua and Gon were standing, well they ran, I walked.

"What is it Gon?" Kurapika asked once I had finally arrived over at the group. 

Gon grinned widely and then crouched down and placed one of his hands onto the stone.

"Look at this! We found a trapdoor check it out!" The boy then presed his fingers down softly onto the tile which cause it to sink a bit.

'Ohh so this is what I saw that guy fall through awhile ago... I'm still curious if his trapdoor lead to a angry bull or something since I heard him scream. I wonder if he's dead.'

Kurapika hummed and placed a hand on his chin while Leorio stared blankly as the trapdoor with wide eyes, completely dumbfounded. 

"I see, so the only way we can reach the bottom of the tower is by turning over these stones." Kurapika spoe aloud to himself a he stared down at the trap door. "Hey good job! Now what door you say we head on down?" Leorio said with a griwhich made me pause.

"Kay. I'm I'm sorta confused." Gon spoke which made Leorio also a bit confused. "Why? What is there to be confused about?"

"Why God made you so ugly. You must've pissed him off in a past life." I muttered, twirling one of the short front strands of my white hair inbetween my fingers. 

"WHY YOU." Leorio screeched at me. "Hey maybe you would look better without you old man glasses. Those make you look even more ugly." I shurgged while Kurapika sighed at our antics, Gon sweat dropped, and Killua snickered.