ᴄʜᴀᴘ 15 -ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ ᴠꜱ ᴇᴍᴏ + ᴜɢʟʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ-

We all watched as Gon stood in front of emo dude with a bright smile on his face. 

'Well this is awkward....'

"Now then." The emo dude started to speak, placing a hand on his chest. "As you've all probably noticed, I'm not terribly strong. I don't enjoy fighting, or running, jumping, anything physical really." The emo chuckled.

'Bro is me as a male emo.'

"I like that stuff a lot more then thinking!" Gon said back in a friendly tone. Even though he was going to be fighting this guy he didn't seem to think anything bad of him at the moment. "I guess I've never been all that great at using my head."

The emo smiled. "Thought so." He responded, lifting up his arm to Gon.

'Did he just indirectly insult Gon...?'

"So I came up with a game! One I think we'll both enjoy." Emo man offered up his idea as the rest of us, including the other prisoners, seemed to be curious about what he meant.

Gon tilted his head to the side in slight confusion, "A game?" He asked, making the emo nod back at him. "It's a simple game that doesn't require mental or physical activity." 

"Probably a chance game then..." I mumbled quietly, making Kurapika, who was standing next to me, nod. "I was thinking the same thing."

The emo chuckled and then fumbled with his pants in the back and pulled out two different sized candles.

'Did he just....? Did he just pull those out of his pants? Gross...'

I scrunched up my face as I glanced over at the two white candles. 

'I swear if he hands Gon one of those.'

"We each light a candle at the same time, and whoever's candle goes out first is the loser." The guy with what looked to be a bob cut but also emo just because it is tilted his head to the side. "Alright?" 

Gon quickly nodded back with a slight smile still apparent on his face. "Yep." To be honest it kinda concerned me on how excited Gon looked to be watching a candle die down. "Makes sense to me! Let's do it!" The green bean gave the emo a thumbs up which made the creepy freaky deaky smile reappear on the emo's face.

I jumped in slight surprise as a felt something tickle my hair. I response to the feeling, quickly shook my head side to side to try a get whatever was on my head off and quickly felt the weight being moved. Though it was right away followed by a flash of white falling in front of my eyes and down... soon to be in the abyss.

My pupil's dilated and I quickly dropped to my knees, hitting the pavement under me roughly as I reached a hand out downwards, clutching onto the fluff of the very sheep that was on my head a second ago. 

Killua seemed to jump in surprise at the sudden sound of me hitting the pavement and so did the others, looking over at me while the emo and Gon were still chatting.

"Uh, Y/n you okay?" Leorio questioned, confused by my falling.

I nodded back at him as I pulled the sheep up away from the abyss of darkness and back towards the platform.

"Sorry bud." I mumbled, holding the sheep in both of my hands with an apologetic expression on my face. "I forgot you were up there."

I held the baby sheep in my arms, supporting her by her belly while her front hooves hung over my arms.

"Did you drop it or something?" Killua questioned, his hands in his pockets as he stared at me. "Her, and yeah." I answered, glancing back down at the baby sheep.