ᴄʜᴀᴘ 16 -ᴍʏ 1084'ᴛʜ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ʟᴇᴏʀɪᴏ-

Do I sometimes second guess what I am doing with my life? Yes. Quite often actually. Just like right now, as I am watching the overgrown smurf laugh like an insane idiot while Kurapika just stands in front of him blankly.

I wonder if I hadn't snuck onto that ship, would I be sitting at home eating cereal right now? Probably.

I sighed as I plopped down onto the ground, leaning my back against the wall which caused Gon to look over at me.

"Is something wrong Y/n?" He asked, making me glance back up at the green bean boy. I shook my head side to side as an answer. "I'm just tired." Gon hummed before walking over and plopping down onto the ground next to me, also leaning up against the wall.

"Did you not sleep well last night?" His question made me raise up my eyebrows slightly before staring at him in silence for a moment with a poker expression on my face. "I never sleep well." Gon frowned slightly as those words came out of my mouth.

"Do you have a sleeping uhm... diss? Discovered?" I raised a brow as the green bean tried to figure out a word to go along either what be was thinking. "Disorder?" I questioned, making his eye light up brightly before he nodded. "Yeah that!" I hummed and shrugged. "I mean, I guess. I have insomnia." Gon's brows furrowed together at my words and I sighed. "I means I have trouble falling asleep and when I'm asleep I have trouble staying that way."

He oh'ed in response and then leaned his chin against one of his knees, her arms wrapped around his legs as they held them close to his body. "Is there a cure?" I shook my head. "I mean, different things help different people, I haven't found one for myself though."

As I saw Gon frowned I sighed once again. "Don't worry about it. I've been dealing with it for years now so I'm used to it." The boy's frown only seemed to get bigger at those words. "That's so sad though!" He quickly shot back, making my eyes widen just a bit at the suddenly yell before the grew back. "Not really...." I glanced away in silence, not really knowing how else I was supposed to respond to Gon's words.

When my eyes trailed back to the fight, I almost jumped at the sight of the overgrown smurf suddenly slamming his fists into the pavement, Kurapika jumped back just in time to avoid it.

"Woah!" Gon commented, just seeing it at the same time I did, standing up to get a better look at the fight going on.

Ugly blue guy grinned in an ugly way with his ugly face and stupid ripped up shorts that look like he tried to sew them and couldn't with his stood freaking hands that are the size of a whole Italian pizza but it makes him look even more ugly because they're like bigger then his head and his face is even ugly than Tampon's and that's saying something.

He then pulled his stupid ugly fist out of the ground and turned around showing his stupid freaking back that had the ugliest tattoo of a spider I've ever seen before.

Kurapika's eyes widened slightly and I sighed before I felt the sheep on my head tap her hoof against me twice.

I perked up and instinctively moved my hand up to my head, feeling around a bit before placing the palm of my hand on Bōshi's back and patting her once or twice. "Food? Mm, sorry, if I had some I would have eaten it now already." I responded to her silent message before removing my hand from her back. Once again though, Bōshi clacked her hoof against my head two times, ignoring my words completely. I took a deep breath and suddenly scooped up the sheep, holding her carefully with both hand as I stared blankly. "Look, I don't have food." I shook my head side to side. "No food. None."

Bōshi wiggled around in my grasp before she dropped down onto the floor, creating a soft smacking sound as her back hit the pavement. I paused for a moment as she tumbled over, looking like a little dust bunny. She struggled for a minute, shifting around as she tried to push herself back up from her back and I was thinking about helping when she waved her little hooves around in seek of help.