ᴄʜᴀᴘ 11 -ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɪʀꜱʜɪᴘ-

It was now night time and we had all borded back onto the airship to go to the next phase.

'So if the next phase requires us to travel on an airship then how would we have gotten there if the head of this exam guy did come in because Menchi wouldn't let anyone pass?'

That chairman dude that I forget the name of already had just finished explaining who he was but what I was really focused on was his secretary beans. That tiny ninja turtle green jelly bean creature was freaking me out and I would not take my eyes off of him until he left the room.

Although he also did tell us that there was food in the dining room and we were allowed to sleep so that makes him a tiny bit better I guess.

"Hey Y/n, Gon! Come on let's go and explore the airship!" Killua said with a mischievous grin on his face. "Yeah!" Gon said with a bright smile and I shrugged.

'I mean it's not like I would be able to sleep that much anyway with my insomnia.'

I then followed after Killua and Gon as we slowed our pace to look around the hallways.

"Man! Looks like this place is just bedrooms and walls!" Killua whined loudly with a huff as he shoved his hands in his short pockets.

My stomach suddenly rumbled with made me hum and looked up at both of the boys. "We could go get some food?" I asked which made Killua's face light up as he suddenly though of something to do. "Yeah!" He said happily which made me smile slightly. "But, we should get it straight from the kitchen!" He said with a grin on his face which made me grin right back at the boy.

'I like where this is going.'

"What do you mean?" Gon asked with a confused expression on his face. "Well the food is always more fresh when it comes from the kitchen. Plus the'll probably have some food back there that they aren't going to serve to us." I explained to the boy who suddenly realized what the plan was and started to daydream about what food could be back there while drooling.

"Come on lets go!" Killua ushered me and Gon which made me nod excitedly with a smile on my face.

We then started to look all through the halls for where the kitchen was. We had found the dining hall which let all to follow where the kitchen led to and eventually we had found the door.

I peaked my head into a crack on the door and looked around and spotted only a few cooks hanging around the area and none of them were looking at the door. I then pulled my head out of the crack and nodded out both of the boys signaling that no one was looking at the door which made both of them grin.

I slipped into the door first with Killua after me and then Gon after him.

I then ran quickly over to the back of the kitchen where no one seemed to be since they were all serving the food in the front.

'Woah....'

I smelled the food around me which made me super happy and even more hungry then I already was.

While Gon and Killua looked around the kitchen I spotted an open archway which made me walk over there and peak inside and what I saw made my mouth water.

Food. Food everywhere. Snacks mainly. 

I sighed happily and waltzed right into the huge room and everytime I spotted something I liked I shoved it in my pocket.

"Hey Y/n! We fround huuuuuge drumsticks!" Gon whisper shouted whih made me turn around and see the boy peaking his head over the side of the archway.

I grinned and ran after Gon as he led me to where the drumsticks are and saw Killua standing in front of a boiling pot full of the huge drumsticks Gon was talking about.