[Zero]

○●○●○●○

Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.

○●○●○●○

They say that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes. Your life roles up like an instant movie.

Your birth, your first step, your first word, you school, your friends,  your hopes and dreams. Everything comes by like a flash.

She lived a hard life, one where she had to fight for a long time. It all started when her mother died from cancer, her father who was riddled with grief joined hands with alcohol and abuse for comfort. To add insult to injury her father died from a druken crash leaving the poor girl all alone in the world.

She was taken in the police, questioned and with them not knowing what to do with her  as well as no relatives willing to take her in they sent her off to an orphanage and despite that she was still alone, she was never adopted much less looked at by potential parents.

It was then on she decided she would take of herself and it was quite a decision for a young girl to make, but it was that drive that would help her get her throught school as she worked part time jobs to pay for her tuition.

No one could deny that she worked hard and she was almost there as she worked on her final paper in her dorm room.

"You know, you seem like the type to like horror stuff."

Her roommate said casually as she binged a series of somesort on netlfix and  her random comment took her off guard.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because...I wanna make a reccomendation. You're always working on assignments I just figured for once you could just--I don't know...chill? And maybe watch something that suits your taste to relax." Her roommate shrugged. Deciding to humour her.

"What would you recommend?" She asked which seamed to perk her roomate right up.

"These are mostly Korean dramas, but first anf foremost I want you to watch this one called Happiness...and frankly I think you could learn a little from watching it." Her roomate said as she brought her laptop over and showed her a trailer.

She won't lie, it indeed perked her interest but she couldn't let herself get distracted by a simple interest and she felt her head throb and she groaned as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Hey, are you okay? You look really pale." Her roomate worried as she sat up to attention.

"I'm fine really. Look, it looks interesting but--"

"Nope! You decided to humour me so you're going to watch this. Besides all you ever do is work, you need to rest you know people can die from overworking these days." He roommate said as she hurriedly grabbed all of her material.

"You've been reading too much into the anime reincarnation stuff." She rolled her eyes.

"Mock me however you wish but it doesn't excuse the fact that you need to take care of yourself for a change. Listen, I know you've had a rough life and had to do things on your own but sometimes it's good to take breaks or even depend on other people to help you. So, you get your stuff back after watching a couple  of my recommend series." Her roommate  said as she locked her stuff in her chest.

"Fine!" She groaned and grabbed her own laptop and logged into the app. "There, happy?" She asked.

"I am...right now I'm going out for a party and expect a questionnaire when I get back." She warned playfully as she left.