[Eleven]

Recap:

"I'm sorry little bean, I keep getting you in trouble when I should be protecting you and I promise that is all I will do." She spoke as she caressed her stomach and she started hum a song, a melody from her past life it was a song her mother used to sing to her when she was very young and now she shares it with them.

However, she was soon disturbed when there was a knocking coming from the door, she got up and pressed the button to see who it could be but when a familiar face appeared on the screen, she gasped as they were the last person she was expecting to come here.

○●○●○●

Hyun-jae grumbled as she begrudgingly as she saw Tae-seok standing in front of her door.

"Hello, Hyun-jae." He said which irked her to no end but she didn't exactly hate him, probably from what she's seen he went through a lot.

"What do you want?" She questioned.

"Hyun-jae."

The familiar voice of her husband sent her heart leaping as she rushed to open the door.

"Yi-hyun! Oh thank god you're okay!" She exclaimed with utter relief as she ran into his arms. "Are you okay? No scratches right?" She asked as she smushed his face between her hands while she examined him.

"I'm...fwine." He uttered and he took her hands and he smiled. "I'm fine." He assured and she sighed with relief they were soon interrupted with a cough coming from the side.

"Sorry to disturb, but could we talk inside?...privately."

"If you think I-m going to leave her with you--"

"Yi-hyun...it's okay." She said.

"But--"

"Trust me." She soothed and he sighed and before leaving he gave Tae-seok a stern gaze before leaving.

"Do you still have your wound from the attack?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied as she moved her sleeve slightly so he could see the scratch marks.

"The virus is still lingering in your body. It's like the remains." He said.

"Are you suggesting that I'll act like the infected and start biting people?" She asked.

"Yes, I told the same thing to Sae-bom, but in order to come up with an idea to come up with a cure we need to regularly collect your blood before that happens, we have to keep checking." He said and she nodded realising that it is why he is here now.

"Now that you asked your question, I'm going to ask mine. The last time you took my blood...from the results, did you know?" She questioned.

"What are you talking about ?" He asked and she scoffed.

"Hey, don't play dumb with me...did you or did you not know that I was pregnant?!" She hissed.

"...I did." He replied after a pause.

"Why didn't you tell me, I put myself in danger so many times without knowing and I could've lo...I could have..." She sighed as she started to feel really emotional and how could she not, especially when she thinks back to other situations she had gotten herself in because she didn't know.